1.    #1  
    On the Pre3, it seems not unusual that the phone signal label will read 3G, even while on a 4G connection Here's a few patch variations that will replace your 3G icon with something more fitting. Purely an aesthetic change, but I like it.

The variation patches are: 4G, H, and H+. Personally, I like the 4G one
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    thanks jason !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    really usefull..thanks
    Jason,

Wouldn't this be confusing because right now on ATT I get an H+ when I am on their "4G" network, but your patch would display whichever icon I install, even if I only have a 3G connection right?

Is there a way to change my current H+ indicator to 4G but have it only show 3G when I am not connected to ATT's "4G" network?

Thanks,

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsol View Post
    Jason,

Wouldn't this be confusing because right now on ATT I get an H+ when I am on their "4G" network, but your patch would display whichever icon I install, even if I only have a 3G connection right?

Is there a way to change my current H+ indicator to 4G but have it only show 3G when I am not connected to ATT's "4G" network?
    Here's a version for ya; replaces the H+ icon with 4G, while leaves the old 3G one intact for when in non-H+ areas
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Here's a version for ya; replaces the H+ icon with 4G, while leaves the old 3G one intact for when in non-H+ areas
    Thanks Jason, much appreciated.
    Dear Jason:

I am sorry I can not use it in my pre 2 because I have WebOs 2.1.0......Can you modify for this version? I tried with 2.1.0 but it doesnt work.

Thank you.