Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    ****. This patch conflicts with so many other Browser patches.

It would be nice if it was added as a Context Menu item, not on the main browser scene, which is causing the conflict.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    And a good day to you, too.

This patch conflicts with so many other Browser patches.
    Possible, even probable, yet still not a shortcoming of the patch but of the rudimentary patching system.

It would be nice if it was added as a Context Menu item, not on the main browser scene, which is causing the conflict.
    You seem to know what to do, feel free to modify the patch, it's not like it's overly complicated. I'm not using WebOS anymore, and the crappy browser is one of the main reasons I abandoned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by d12r View Post
    And a good day to you, too.

Possible, even probable, yet still not a shortcoming of the patch but of the rudimentary patching system.

You seem to know what to do, feel free to modify the patch, it's not like it's overly complicated. I'm not using WebOS anymore, and the crappy browser is one of the main reasons I abandoned it.
    ok, thats so weird tho, all my iPad buddys fawn over how much better the browser is in webOS....
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    ok, thats so weird tho, all my iPad buddys fawn over how much better the browser is in webOS....
    I can't believe this. I have an iPhone and am allowed to use my sister's iPad 2 occasionally, too. I own also a TouchPad and use a Pre 3 as my daily phone. In my opinion mobile Safari outclasses webOS' browser in every way.
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12