Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    got five bucks to who ever figures it out
    Good news: I have working solution...

Will clean my code and then post details here ... hopefully tomorrow... so other can test it
    so I have initial version ready for testing ... will create separate thread with instructions - it is not simple patch; more-less pure hack, but works for me...
    touchpadmd1203 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by devwithoutpower View Post
    so i have initial version ready for testing ... Will create separate thread with instructions - it is not simple patch; more-less pure hack, but works for me...
    cant wait! This is the final and only thing that i will need of my touchpad to be the amazing advice that it can be....
    Well, hope this will work

i got the same problem here in belgium to download file from my school website... Quite anoying
    (and the patch for 3.04 doesn t seem to work neither)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kastoi View Post
    Well, hope this will work

i got the same problem here in belgium to download file from my school website... Quite anoying
    (and the patch for 3.04 doesn t seem to work neither)
    Have you tried it Kastoi?! I dont even know how to find configuration file. Been googling for a while to try to figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by touchpadmd1203 View Post
    I dont even know how to find configuration file. Been googling for a while to try to figure it out.
    configuration file is already present on your device...I could simply patch it, but that would affect all hybrid applications - so I decided to create clone of it and only modify that copy ...

Ie Part I of that solution is to novaterm to your device ... then make sure you can modify root filesystem (remounting it as rw) ...

I will eventually post more detailed steps into http://forums.precentral.net/native-...downloads.html
  8.    #28  
    D: Marvelous!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12