1.    #1  
    Is there anyway this could be done? To me having the Filename (and thus the date taken) for my photos displayed is very useful.

I have several hundred photos on my phone and would help with sorting through them. Coming from a BlackBerry I was somewhat surprised this wasn't at least an option in the Photo App.

Thanks for any input. =]
    There is one for the touchpad that works for photos and videos. Unfortunately, if there is a title in the metadata for a video, the title and the file name are on top of each other.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hrminer92 View Post
    There is one for the touchpad that works for photos and videos. Unfortunately, if there is a title in the metadata for a video, the title and the file name are on top of each other.
    Thanks for the quick reply. I forgot to specifiy that I was looking for this for my Pre 3 so hopefully that wouldn't be an issue there.
    I know I am reviving an old thread but is the patch for the touchpad going to be updated?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 5tring3r View Post
    I know I am reviving an old thread but is the patch for the touchpad going to be updated?

Thanks
    I agree. It hasn't worked since the update.
    Looks like someone remade this patch but I can't get it to show up. Anyone else have any luck?

EDIT: Got it working; had to toggle off in tweaks and luna restart then toggle back on and luna restart again.

Thanks for the great work. Looks a lot better to me!
    Last edited by 5tring3r; 03/06/2012 at 11:38 PM.