1.    #1  
    Mojo Smooth Scrolling is now available for Touchpad! It eliminates the 'snap' when you start scrolling in a Mojo app.
    Patch has been submitted to Preware, will update this thread when it'sup.

My next target is to get rid of the snap in the WebOS 3.x browser, which is built on Enyo. I've noticed that list views in Enyo don't have the snap, but ScrollView elements do (aka the Browser, Maps app, anything you can freely scroll around.)

That's where the request comes in. If any other homebrewers are out there who are up for lending a hand with creating a patch for it, please PM me. I already have a few ideas as to where the code might be, but could do with a hand hunting it down and fixing it.

UPDATE: Latest version is now here:
    webOS Nation Forums
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ShiftyAxel; 01/30/2012 at 03:01 PM.
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyAxel View Post
    Mojo Smooth Scrolling is now available for Touchpad! It eliminates the 'snap' when you start scrolling in a Mojo app.
    Patch has been submitted to Preware, will update this thread when it'sup.

My next target is to get rid of the snap in the WebOS 3.x browser, which is built on Enyo. I've noticed that list views in Enyo don't have the snap, but ScrollView elements do (aka the Browser, Maps app, anything you can freely scroll around.)

That's where the request comes in. If any other homebrewers are out there who are up for lending a hand with creating a patch for it, please PM me. I already have a few ideas as to where the code might be, but could do with a hand hunting it down and fixing it.

UPDATE: Latest version is now here:
    webOS Nation Forums
    using your patch and preware upgrade i get an error and an ipkj log