Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes
    EPR fixed me also.
    same here too. can't update or remove.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berger34 View Post
    same here too. can't update or remove.
    Muffle gave me the same problems...will EPR tonight and see if that addresses the issue.
    I had to doctor my TPad to remove old muffle system logging patch .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Whyaylooh View Post
    Was running into the same thing here. Just for grins, I hooked the Touchpad up to the ol' PC, fired up WebOS Quick Install 4.3.1, and ran the update from there. It generated an error as well . . . and then proceeded with the install! Afterward, it was gone from the update list on both WOQI and Preware, and Preware showed the new version as being the one installed.

Unfortunately, even after, I was still unable to uninstall the patch, so it looks like the only way to do that is still EPR. But, for updating, using WOQI instead seemed to do the trick.

Good hunting!
    Update from WebOS Quick Install 4.3.1 works best!!!
    Thanks
    EPR worked for me too
    Quote Originally Posted by DS_Palm_Lvr View Post
    This patch is "stuck". Any help would be appreciated.

Begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.system-muffle-system-logging.prerm 2>&1
    Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    12 out of 12 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file etc/PmLog.conf.rej
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file etc/PmLogContexts.conf.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file etc/uploadd.conf.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.configurator.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.eas.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.imaccountvalidator.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.imap.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.imlibpurple.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.imyahoo.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.location.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.mmsservice.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.pop.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.skype.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.skypevalidator.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.smsservice.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.smtp.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.stservice.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.yahoo.service.rej

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad
    Try this fix:

Go to Preware and click "Saved Package List" from the drop down at the top, you will see a list of what is installed.

Run the Emergency Patch recovery tool which will remove ALL of your patches

Return to Preware and go to the Saved Package List again and you will see the patches are not installed, click "Install" at the bottom and preware will install anythign that is not installed in theor latest versions

This fix worked as recommended by Simplez

Adrian
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234