11/02/2012, 03:09 PM
After several days of frustration, I have my VKB running on my PRE3.
As fails in any way to make my phone detects WEBOSQI the road was "novaterm" (... \ Palm, Inc \ terminal \ novaterm.bat) on my XP SP3
After reading the 23 pages of post and many other related post the solution was this:
1) copy the scripts to / media / internal / download via USB drive
2) by the terminal (novaterm) connecting to phone and then, run the script
**** cd / media / internal / download
**** . / VKB.sh-status
**** . / VKB.sh-patch
** run perfectly !
3) now had to enable it, but had no way to install the patch, use InternalZ but I returned as lack of AUSMT mistake.
4) Install the AUSMT Scripts via Preware
5) return to InternalZ and install the "Keyboard on Pre3.patch Enablig" simply opening it and accepting the installation.
6) The keyboard works great!
Thanks to GwB for making this possible and to all who have contributed tons of bytes of knowledge and ideas.
... only remains for me to see why the hell not work WEBOSQI, another chapter.
Pd: sorry for my English, I speak Spanish.