Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Since 3.04 games that use the accelerometer are unusable. It seems that accelerometer data are 'delayed', and there is some sort of calibration problems. Personally, I have this problem with asphalt 6, but the problem seems to affect any app that uses the accelerometer.

If you have the knowledge, please give us a patch !

Many thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by miljbee View Post
    Since 3.04 games that use the accelerometer are unusable. It seems that accelerometer data are 'delayed', and there is some sort of calibration problems. Personally, I have this problem with asphalt 6, but the problem seems to affect any app that uses the accelerometer.

If you have the knowledge, please give us a patch !

Many thanks !
    any luck with this?
    I just bought Asphalt 6 before realizing the accelerometer problems, any luck with this yet?
    Interestingly enough, the accelerometer problem apparently leads to the database problem, which leads to the spell-correction problem.

This is something that needs to be fixed on HP's end. It's also something that is intermittent - reboot, it should work. Reboot when you're done playing the game, because it appears that it's the frequent accelerometer usage that is causing most of the other bugs.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: