Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i opened a command prompt on my computer and typed novaterm and it wont do anything
    Portal:Accessing Linux - WebOS Internals

But dont bother. Latest version works.
    Quote Originally Posted by boydell View Post
    That did it for me also.

For others to do the same, you would need to have novacom on your computer, and put your device in dev mode (webos20090606)

then type novaterm in a terminal or command window. And then paste in the commands, so they are being run on your device.
    Sadly, while it would run, no tweak changes had any affect.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmthomas View Post
    i just updated to 1.6.5 and it works perfectly now!
    This work for me too! yippy!
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Just installed Tweaks 3.0.1 through Preware on my Pre2. Getting this error: "configuration could not be loaded since the service returned an error!", with an ok-button. After ok the wheel keeps spinning, and spinning, and spinning, ...

> What causes this error?
    > Is there an newer version of Tweaks and if so, where can I find it?

Anyone, please?
    Palm Pre2 (mar 2011) running 2.2.4 + HP Touchpad 32GB (sep 2011) running 3.0.5 + Pixi Plus (may 2012) running 1.4.5
    Previous devices: Palm Treo 750 (feb 2007) - Palm Tungsten T (may 2005) - Palm IIIc (2001) - Palm III (1998)
    I installed LunaCE and Tweaks and everything was working fine. Then I got the 'database full' message and my TP wiped itself. So back to square one. Since then I cannot get Tweaks to install correctly.

If I install from WOSQI I just get the 'installing' message forever, though if I look on the TP the icon is there. If I try and open Tweaks I just get the scanning message and spinning wheel forever. If I try and uninstall from Preware I just get an uninstalling message and a spinning wheel forever. The only option whatever I seem to do is a full reset of the TP and start again. But I always end up back in the same place.

I tried installing Tweaks on a clean install of webOS from the command line but I get this error:

sh: can't open '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.tweaks.postinst'

Anyone got any ideas? It was working correctly before the database full error.

Thanks

-M

---------------------

EDIT: Fixed. I did a clean clean install of webOS using the doctor and all is now well. Running LunaCE 4.7.0 with Tweaks 3.0.1 and no issues.
    Last edited by markwightman; 09/05/2012 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Fixed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12