Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I have tried quite a bit to see if there is a working patch/app that allows me to use the LED light for taking pics on my HP Pre 3 and have not been successful.

Anyone know if this can work? Thanks!
    Apple iPhone 3G 8GB >>> iPhone 4 32GB >>> HP Veer 4G AT&T >>> HP Pre 3 16GB AT&T 4G

SELLING HP PRE 3 FOR AT&T...ONLY A FEW LEFT. PM ME IF INTERSTED!
    I'd like to direct you to the official LED Torch thread (as I manage both the LED flashlight patches, SysToolsMgr and LED Torch app) where I wrote:
    The Pre3 uses a different LED format than the Pre-/Pre+/Pre2, so the new format needs to be determined. I've publicly asked for assistance in figuring out the Pre3's LED flash controller, but as of yet I've got no help and haven't had much time to test myself.
    One person has attempted to help, but hit a dead end.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I'd like to direct you to the official LED Torch thread (as I manage both the LED flashlight patches, SysToolsMgr and LED Torch app) where I wrote:

One person has attempted to help, but hit a dead end.
    thank you very much for the update. that is the only major thing that i miss from my iphone 4...other than that my pre 3 is all gravy.
    Apple iPhone 3G 8GB >>> iPhone 4 32GB >>> HP Veer 4G AT&T >>> HP Pre 3 16GB AT&T 4G

SELLING HP PRE 3 FOR AT&T...ONLY A FEW LEFT. PM ME IF INTERSTED!