10/08/2011, 04:15 AM
This patch helps you control the sound alert that you hear, when you connect a charger to your device.
A new preference is added to the 'Sounds and Ringtones' application to control this. The available options would be:
I thought this would be a better way rather than create two different patches, one for Vibrate and one for None.
And because the patch makes use of the System Preferences storage, you should be able to use it along with apps like Mode Switcher to set different preferences for different modes. Say Vibrate for 'Work' mode, Sound for 'Home' mode, Mute for 'Car' mode, etc. I haven't tested it with Mode Switcher personally, but just a thought.
- 2011-10-30: Included Spanish translations
- 2011-10-15: Updated to make it work on devices set to Non-English languages (DE, ES, FR, IT, etc)
If you have some of the 'Advanced' patches from sconix installed, this patch may not install/work, as there are overlaps. To my knowledge, these are the ones that might create a conflict:
- Advanced System Behavior
- Advanced System Menus - Framework
- Advanced System Menus - Mode Menu
- Advanced System Menus - Power Menu
- Advanced System Prefs - Framework
- Advanced System Prefs - System Prefs
Each one of you might have one or more of these patches installed. The challenge is going to make this patch work with each of those combinations.
- juggernaut - German translations
- CptOx - Spanish translations
- Everybody else for testing and reporting back their results
I have tested this on my EU Pre 3 running 2.2.0 build 3171.
Please post back your results.