Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by devwithoutpower View Post
    There are 'invalid' characters in TOC ... but simple patch can fix your problem ...
    in PdfArea.jsjsjs, tocCallback function
    replace
    Code:
    			var r = JSON.parse(response);
    with
    Code:
    			var pattern = /[\n\r]/g;
    			var r = JSON.parse(response.replace(pattern,' '));
    Note: maybe pattern should be more robust - to strip more characters that JSON.parse cannot handle ...
    I'm presuming that's not something a non-programmer can do, but I'm hoping that patch can find its way into v1.6 - at least it's on my personal wishlist.

In the meantime, is there anything I can do to my pdf to get rid of any "invalid" characters in the bookmark TOC? I went back and got rid of + signs but that didn't seem to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by jblues1969 View Post
    In the meantime, is there anything I can do to my pdf to get rid of any "invalid" characters in the bookmark TOC? I went back and got rid of + signs but that didn't seem to help.
    You can post your file (if it is not confidential) and I can have a look...
    I have a blank pages when i change resolution to "H"...(
    Quote Originally Posted by knownboyofno View Post
    I thought about that. Well, I have the functionality in there and can expand it. I just had problems with bring up the menu from time to time when tapping. I will update the patch on next go with a larger area.
    That would be great, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by zuppa View Post
    I have a blank pages when i change resolution to "H"...(
    Set it then close and open the document again. To see if that fixes it. If not, PM me.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kjhenrie View Post
    I wonder if filmor_ can implement this in his mupdf based service.
    Should be no problem, just tell me how you call the service (if it's not already in PxxService).

I'm currently trying to get the TOC working so that adding my service is not a major regression
    Also it currently doesn't do any cache cleaning.
    Last edited by filmor_; 11/02/2011 at 09:29 PM.
    knownboyofno likes this.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Okay, the ToC work now.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12499216/arxservice

Next thing: Encrypted documents, after that I'll go to work on my GLES reader

/Edit: To actually implement password checking it I'd need the protocol first
    kjhenrie likes this.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    You can post your file (if it is not confidential) and I can have a look...
    Here's my latest version. Nothing confidential except my suspect music writing skills.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    confirmed that H still give blank pages with 1.5.
    Quote Originally Posted by rockus_123 View Post
    confirmed that H still give blank pages with 1.5.
    Have you set the quality then reopened the file? If so, is it possible for me to get a copy of that file?
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    This file works with my arxservice replacement, but page 3 is broken (also on my notebook with mupdf and evince).
    Quote Originally Posted by knownboyofno View Post
    Have you set the quality then reopened the file? If so, is it possible for me to get a copy of that file?
    Some files will open with H, with others I need to set quality to M, then reopen them, otherwise it is blank.

Peter
    Quote Originally Posted by jblues1969 View Post
    Here's my latest version. Nothing confidential except my suspect music writing skills.
    According to my checks - the only problematic part is "Table of Contents^M^M" ... ie you have (invisible) new-line character in that string ... so if you can modify this one then your TOC should be displayed correctly even without patch mentioned above
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    According to my checks - the only problematic part is "Table of Contents^M^M" ... ie you have (invisible) new-line character in that string ... so if you can modify this one then your TOC should be displayed correctly even without patch mentioned above
    I'm wearing out the thanks button for you, man. I appreciate it.
  15.    #175  
    Two new versions have been released (1.6.0 and 1.6.5) see the OP for features and bug fixes.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    For 1.6.5 you might want to remove the different quality settings and default to H since there is not really a notable performance difference between them. I'll try to get rid of the hiccups (which I'd guess come from "long" execution times of do_render. I think this will be resolved when I move the actual rendering to a different thread.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Two new versions have been released (1.6.0 and 1.6.5) see the OP for features and bug fixes.
    Really Like the new User Bookmarks. But the 'pages and Bookmarks' sliding tab takes long to load the first time for big PDFs in both 1.6 and 1.6.5. This wasn't happening in 1.5. Anyone else notice this?
  18.    #178  
    Quote Originally Posted by filmor_ View Post
    For 1.6.5 you might want to remove the different quality settings and default to H since there is not really a notable performance difference between them. I'll try to get rid of the hiccups (which I'd guess come from "long" execution times of do_render. I think this will be resolved when I move the actual rendering to a different thread.
    I am very impressed with the rendering speed so far, nice work. I'll remove the quality settings in the next build.
    Problem with blank pages on "H" resolution is resolved now! Thanks!!!
  20.    #180  
    Quote Originally Posted by rajstruck View Post
    Really Like the new User Bookmarks. But the 'pages and Bookmarks' sliding tab takes long to load the first time for big PDFs in both 1.6 and 1.6.5. This wasn't happening in 1.5. Anyone else notice this?
    Yeah I listed this as a known issue in the release notes but I am glad you confirmed the finding. This is a side-effect of scrolling the pages panel to the current page. I am certain this can be fixed but I ran out of time and wanted to get a build out.
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast