Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Figures as soon as I get the patch installed HP finds a way to nullify it...
  2.    #102  
    Just working through one last bug and 1.4 based on the new version 10.3.406. I should have it uploaded in about 10 minutes.
    If you like my work on Kindle Import and the Calibre WebOS plugin and want to contribute toward improvements and future WebOS projects.

3.    #103  
    Version 1.4 based on QO 10.3.406 has now been uploaded and the download link is in the original post.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Just of curiosity, did the recent update address any of the issues the patch sought to rectify?
  5.    #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aganar View Post
    Just of curiosity, did the recent update address any of the issues the patch sought to rectify?
    None of the features were added. If they attempted to improve image quality I sure didn't notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by knownboyofno View Post
    Short answer no. Long answer, the PDF reader makes images from the PDF then displays it. So it does actually have any text to search nor does it appear have an option for it.
    Check PxxService.jsjsjs
    Code:
                } else if (i.cmd==='find') {
                    this.doStatusUpdate("Finding");
                    this.plugin.addCallback('FindCallback', cb, true);
                    this.plugin.callPluginMethodDeferred(null, 'Handler', 'find', i.from, i.count, i.zoom, i.text, i.dir, i.prefix, i.suffix, i.highlight);
                }
    ... there is an option...just no UI yet
  7.    #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by devwithoutpower View Post
    Check PxxService.jsjsjs
    Code:
                } else if (i.cmd==='find') {
                    this.doStatusUpdate("Finding");
                    this.plugin.addCallback('FindCallback', cb, true);
                    this.plugin.callPluginMethodDeferred(null, 'Handler', 'find', i.from, i.count, i.zoom, i.text, i.dir, i.prefix, i.suffix, i.highlight);
                }
    ... there is an option...just no UI yet
    Awesome thanks for all of your insight! Do you know if these partially implemented features are scheduled for a future release?
    If you like my work on Kindle Import and the Calibre WebOS plugin and want to contribute toward improvements and future WebOS projects.

Quote Originally Posted by kjhenrie View Post
    Awesome thanks for all of your insight! Do you know if these partially implemented features are scheduled for a future release?
    The Adobe Reader patch v1.4 installed and is working fine with the new Adobe Reader v10.3.4.0.6, thanks for the quick update.
    Hi, I can not download from your link, could you email this patch to me: kunlun333@hotmail.com? thank you.
    is there any way to preset the resolution so that I dont need to select high quality resolution everytime open a file??
    Quote Originally Posted by locbuondoi View Post
    is there any way to preset the resolution so that I dont need to select high quality resolution everytime open a file??
    Well, idk....I will think how to do that. Well if you wanted you could edit the files yourself to set it like that. If you want to let me know I will tell you what to change.
    Hi I want to report a glitch in this patch
    When I change the resolution from M to P the document become blank, I cantt do any thing to get it back, except close it and reopen

P/s this happen to only 1 of my pdf but I wonder what hAppen
    Last edited by locbuondoi; 10/22/2011 at 02:11 AM.
    Yep. Most of my hiqh quality pdfs all went blank with the new 1.4 patch. Some pdf is ok though.
    I have the same problem also, there is something wrong but it is not from the patch.Until yesterday I was using the trick to change paper size from 1200*1200 to 1800*1800 and it was working.I was able to zoom to pdf magazines with better resolution.Yesterday I have updated quickoffice and adobe reader then I reapplied the trick and the result was I see the page a while then blank screen.After this I re changed my res to 1200*1200 which is default size then applied this latest patch and hoping to work fine but result was the same.Blank pages with image based pdf, normal working with ebooks.
    Yes, I have been seen this too. I thought it was the patch at first. I will look into this issue. It will take some time because they updated the service that creates the images.
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    I am attempting to remove the version 1.3 patch via the methods given in the first post. However, I do not seem to have the directory "/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.quickoffice.arconfiguration". Does that folder only appear when using earlier versions of the patch, or am I just missing it somehow?
    Palm IIIxe => Handspring Visor Prism => Palm Treo 650 => Palm Treo 755p => Palm Pre Plus => Palm Pre 2 + TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Donkey View Post
    I am attempting to remove the version 1.3 patch via the methods given in the first post. However, I do not seem to have the directory "/media/crypto/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.quickoffice.arconfiguration". Does that folder only appear when using earlier versions of the patch, or am I just missing it somehow?
    "/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.quickoffice.ar/configuration" is the path you need to remove.
  18.    #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Donkey View Post
    I am attempting to remove the version 1.3 patch via the methods given in the first post. However, I do not seem to have the directory "/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.quickoffice.arconfiguration". Does that folder only appear when using earlier versions of the patch, or am I just missing it somehow?
    Fixed my typo in the OP.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Anyone having problems viewing embedded pictures in the PDF? I have one PDF where pictures briefly show up and then disappear. The PDF is fine because I uploaded it to google documents and viewed it perfectly from the web browser.
    -Andy
    Fire Sale 32Gb TouchPad
    VZW Off contract Pixi Plus, like a boss
    Release day Palm Pre - Retired June 2011
    Iam updated to the latest 3.04. Is all I have to do is install 1.4 and reboot for the fix to take effect? I tried that but the pdf still dosen't look as clear as before 3.04. I had 1.3 installed before the OS update.