Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617
Like Tree35Likes
    After downloading and pressing "Open" in browser, appears message "Cannot open MIME type".
    What is this, and how I can install this patch ?
    Please help me!
    Quote Originally Posted by kjhenrie View Post
    Okay I am finally taking the advice of the people suggesting this patch should be moved to a thread having a more meaningful name.

This downloads, instructions, and discussion for the PDF enhancements originally discussed in this thread have been moved to a properly named thread.

Please discontinue use of this thread and post suggestions and questions here.

If a moderator is listening please close this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by cre@tor View Post
    After downloading and pressing "Open" in browser, appears message "Cannot open MIME type".
    What is this, and how I can install this patch ?
    Please help me!
    Please see this thread and that is a different problem. You will not get any help using this thread nor the updated versions of the patch.
    Somebody please tell where exactly are these versions being released.... I can't seem to find any links anywhere. I am looking mainly for the feature where it saves the last page that you were on.
  4.    #324  
    Quote Originally Posted by wahab_saleem View Post
    Somebody please tell where exactly are these versions being released.... I can't seem to find any links anywhere.
    Hit the link in the first post.
    Thanks for the quick response kjhenrie.
    All links are broken. Can anybody share latest patched Adobe Reader?
    Thanks in advacne.
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617