1.    #1  
    Hi all, I downloaded and installed ‹berCalandar for Veer a while ago through a IPK file from this forum. Now that a preware version (less buggy I assume) is available, I would like to uninstall it, but preware fails when I attempt to do so. It says that some files are missing and then skips the uninstall process.

I noticed that my calandar also doesn't show dates numbers anymore, and is really buggy ! Could you help me on this ? Thx
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    Hi,

Go to the bottom of the first post in the Preference guide (see my signature for link). There's a method there that will help you recover. Let me know how it goes.

By the way there is no Veer version of UberCalendar in Preware. Those that show up are for other 2.1 versions. Preware can't tell the difference from Veers when it comes to the calendar app.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, it worked

So UC will be buggy anyway if I try to install it ? I installed the MINI versio instead...
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    Install the one from the thread. Just don't install the one from Preware.