View Poll Results: Did the patch help?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, thanks

    1 100.00%
  • No, have reported my problem

    0 0%
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    This patch adds two new buttons 'Move To Folder' and 'Mark As Unread' at the bottom, when you are viewing an email. The 'Reply To All' button is moved to the menu.

    The 'Mark As Unread' option will also be available from the menu, as the menu text toggles, based on the current state of the email.

    Could not find any stock image which suits the 'Mark As Unread' button and hence have used the priority (exclamation) icon.

    While each one of us have different preferences as to what we want as buttons, and which ones in the menu, this patch was created in reply to this request.

    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...d-buttons.html

    It should be easier for us to create variants of this, as and when required.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by sara.ramli; 10/05/2011 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Added thumbnail
  2.    #2  
    Have quickly made another variant of the above, with the forward button moved to the Menu.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3. iradeut's Avatar
    Posts
    130 Posts
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    #3  
    You rock. This is exactly what I needed. I can't remember what icon was used for the original patch, but the exclamation point certainly works. You should submit to Preware. I would imagine that others will appreciate this.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by iradeut View Post
    You rock. This is exactly what I needed. I can't remember what icon was used for the original patch, but the exclamation point certainly works. You should submit to Preware. I would imagine that others will appreciate this.
    Thanks, will do so. Was just waiting for a confirmation from you that it works, before I submit it to Preware.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sara.ramli View Post
    Thanks, will do so. Was just waiting for a confirmation from you that it works, before I submit it to Preware.
    Patches (both variants) submitted to Preware.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sara.ramli View Post
    Patches (both variants) submitted to Preware.
    Thank you!!! I just upgraded to a Pre 3 and was lost without my old patch! The old icon was a back arrow... the the exclamation icon is great.

    Christy
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by willcomm View Post
    Thank you!!! I just upgraded to a Pre 3 and was lost without my old patch! The old icon was a back arrow... the the exclamation icon is great.

    Christy
    Glad for being able to help. And thanks for your generosity!!

Posting Permissions