1.    #1  
    I was going to try and create a patch to enable a shuffle function when viewing photos in exhibition mode, when I had found that HP had already started on it but had commented it out. The code is in the file: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.photos/source/modes/SlideshowMode.jsjsjs.

So I created a patch that re-enabled the function and installed it on my TouchPad, it kind of works but it starts to go back in order after a while. The amount of photos that it takes before it stops shuffling seems to relate to how many photos had already passed before I pushed the shuffle button (although I'm not 100% on this).

I think the problem may lie in this file: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.photos/source/widgets/SlideshowPlayList.jsjsjs, $as$ $it$ $seems$ $that$ $is$ $where$ $it$ $sets$ $the$ $playlist$ $lengths$ $and$ $what$ $order$ $to$ $play$ $them$ $in$.

I think I have gone as far as my current knowledge in this will allow, so any extra help will be greatly appreciated
    Attached Files Attached Files
    well done for your work so far, I hope you guys can Get this sorted, I want it bad, I also want to be able to choose which folders/pics to be included, dont want filthy pics of my lass popping up when the in laws are round.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    This would be a great addition.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go