Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I've upgraded from my old Pre+ to an AT&T Pre 3, and I sorely miss Chris Mann's "Add Move and Mark Unread Buttons." I contacted Chris and he is no longer developing for WebOS. Anyone interested in taking this on? He says it should be an easy fix.

The patch works on the read email screen, and does precisely what the title indicates. I'm constantly looking at emails, and then deciding I want to mark them as "unread" so I can deal with them later. Without this patch, it's a pain in the ****. You either have to go into the menus, or the keyboard shortcut requires that you open the keyboard.

By the way, the patch also moves the "reply all" button into the nemus, which I don't mind, since that is something I'd rather not do by mistake. That usually gets you in trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by iradeut View Post
    I've upgraded from my old Pre+ to an AT&T Pre 3, and I sorely miss Chris Mann's "Add Move and Mark Unread Buttons." I contacted Chris and he is no longer developing for WebOS. Anyone interested in taking this on? He says it should be an easy fix.

The patch works on the read email screen, and does precisely what the title indicates. I'm constantly looking at emails, and then deciding I want to mark them as "unread" so I can deal with them later. Without this patch, it's a pain in the ****. You either have to go into the menus, or the keyboard shortcut requires that you open the keyboard.

By the way, the patch also moves the "reply all" button into the nemus, which I don't mind, since that is something I'd rather not do by mistake. That usually gets you in trouble.
    Have posted a patch for this here:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...d-buttons.html

There are a couple of variants - pick the one that suits you.

Please let me know if it is of help, in the patch thread.

Thanks.
    Last edited by sara.ramli; 10/05/2011 at 06:50 AM. Reason: mentioned about the 2 variants