It works!
    A big thanks, buddy.
  3.    #23  
    Happy it works for yall.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    thanks a lot bud. Works awesome.
    Hi

I renamed and moved the pxxview.jsjsjs $file$, $did$ $the$ $restart$, $and$ $now$ $when$ $I$ $open$ $Adobe$ $my$ $PDFs$ $are$ $greyed$ $out$ $and$ $won$'$t$ $open$. $Help$, $anyone$?

Peter
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by BCPeter View Post
    Hi

I renamed and moved the pxxview.jsjsjs $file$, $did$ $the$ $restart$, $and$ $now$ $when$ $I$ $open$ $Adobe$ $my$ $PDFs$ $are$ $greyed$ $out$ $and$ $won$'$t$ $open$. $Help$, $anyone$?

Peter
    Ok, so you backup your original file correct? Then copy the file attached to the folder and renamed it to PxxView.jsjsjs $and$ $restarted$? $Just$ $want$ $to$ $make$ $sure$ $I$ $understand$ $everything$.
    Quote Originally Posted by knownboyofno View Post
    Ok, so you backup your original file correct? Then copy the file attached to the folder and renamed it to PxxView.jsjsjs $and$ $restarted$? $Just$ $want$ $to$ $make$ $sure$ $I$ $understand$ $everything$.
    Unfortunately, I clobbered the original pxxview.jsjsjs ($didn$'$t$ $back$ $it$ $up$ $or$ $rename$ $it$). $Otherwise$ $I$ $did$ $as$ $you$ $say$.

Thanks
  8.    #28  
    Unfortunately, I clobbered the original pxxview.jsjsjs ($didn$'$t$ $back$ $it$ $up$ $or$ $rename$ $it$). $Otherwise$ $I$ $did$ $as$ $you$ $say$.

Thanks
    try get the PxxView.txt from the OP and rename then replace it.
    Quote Originally Posted by knownboyofno View Post
    try get the PxxView.txt from the OP and rename then replace it.
    I reinstalled Adobe, this time got smart(er) and renamed the orig. PxxView.jsjsjs.$old$, $got$ $the$ $PxxView$ $from$ $the$ $OP$, $renamed$ $it$, $same$ $result$.
  10.    #30  
    I reinstalled Adobe, this time got smart(er) and renamed the orig. PxxView.jsjsjs.$old$, $got$ $the$ $PxxView$ $from$ $the$ $OP$, $renamed$ $it$, $same$ $result$.
    Which one were you using? Take a screenshot (press the center button and power button at the same time) then attach it to your post please.
    Last edited by knownboyofno; 10/03/2011 at 09:51 PM. Reason: attach screenshot added
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Just to be sure, I will tell you exactly what I did to get it working.

I downloaded Pxxview.white.txt and renamed it to Pxxview.jsjsjs

I then used Internalz to go to /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.quickoffice.ar/source/ and renamed Pxxview.jsjsjs $to$ $Pxxview$.$js$.$bak$ $I$ $then$ $copied$ $The$ $download$ $file$ $that$ $I$ $renamed$ $to$ $Pxxview$.$js$ $in$ $the$ $directory$. $I$ $used$ $Internalz$ $to$ $lunar$ $reset$ $and$ $then$ &$quot$;$Holy$ $crap$, $this$ $program$ $is$ $actually$ $useful$ $now$&$quot$;.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by EsQueue View Post
    Just to be sure, I will tell you exactly what I did to get it working.

I downloaded Pxxview.white.txt and renamed it to Pxxview.jsjsjs

I then used Internalz to go to /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.quickoffice.ar/source/ and renamed Pxxview.jsjsjs $to$ $Pxxview$.$js$.$bak$ $I$ $then$ $copied$ $The$ $download$ $file$ $that$ $I$ $renamed$ $to$ $Pxxview$.$js$ $in$ $the$ $directory$. $I$ $used$ $Internalz$ $to$ $lunar$ $reset$ $and$ $then$ &$quot$;$Holy$ $crap$, $this$ $program$ $is$ $actually$ $useful$ $now$&$quot$;.
    Thanks. I was wondering if you would have wanted a "white" that looks like the original patch?
    BCPeter likes this.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I haven't tried the original but really don't mind either way. I just used it for a repair service manual with 360+ pages. It was worthless and was going to use my laptop until I saw your patch.
  14.    #34  
    OK, I see.
    I can't figure out how to attach the screenshot. If it helps, the name of the file when I open it in internals is _Ua0AAli.txt.
    I tried it again with the PxxView.white.txt file and it worked. Thanks so much for your work. I'm setting up the TouchPad primarily as a sheet music reader, and this will help me immensely.
    Cheers,
    Pete
  17.    #37  
    I tried it again with the PxxView.white.txt file and it worked. Thanks so much for your work. I'm setting up the TouchPad primarily as a sheet music reader, and this will help me immensely.
    Cheers,
    Pete
    Well that is good. I am happy it worked out.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Any chance someone could make a patch file for this? Seems like bad practice to make system changes without having them tracked by Preware in case of system updates.
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdale View Post
    Any chance someone could make a patch file for this? Seems like bad practice to make system changes without having them tracked by Preware in case of system updates.
    I commented on something similar but the fact is preware cant uninstall this patch. Currently, the patch modifies files that Preware couldn't keep up with changes.
    I ****ing love you! This has made my touchpad so much more useful. Part of the reason why I purchased it was a 1500 page reference PDF on my corporate firewall. I was shocked to find there was no go to page option. Trying to navigate using that stupid scroll-bar was beyond stupid.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast