1.    #1  
    I use the touchstone in my car and it likes to occasionally lose it's connection to the stone and then starts charging again so about every 5 minutes or less, the music goes quiet and plays the chime over my speakers. Really annoying. Thanks!
    there is a patch for that in preware
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    there is a patch for that in preware
    I know there was for my older Pre's but I don't see it for the Pre3. What is the patch called?
    the only one I see is "really silent ringer".

you might also check the advanced patches. I haven't looked at them yet.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    the only one I see is "really silent ringer".

you might also check the advanced patches. I haven't looked at them yet.
    I looked through the Advanced patches but I don't see one that lists this as a feature. If anyone s aware of a patch that already does this, please let me know. Thanks!
    I've been looking for this too and I can't find it.
    I´m another one who´s extremely annoyed of that sound, esp. since my two touchstones both have the ding-dong-bug.

a possible solution would be to set the charging sound to some "no tone" tune.
    ... but darn, there´s no option / patch / app to set the charging sound, is there?

(no, it doesn´t seem to be controlled by "system sound", sonce I´ve put that to 0 right from the beginning and it still ding-dongs).
    Quote Originally Posted by zfrogz View Post
    I use the touchstone in my car and it likes to occasionally lose it's connection to the stone and then starts charging again so about every 5 minutes or less, the music goes quiet and plays the chime over my speakers. Really annoying. Thanks!
    I have created a patch for this here:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...reference.html

Please see if it solves your problem and post back your results in the Patch thread as well.

Thanks.