1.    #1  
    Hello!

It's me again, with another Symbian-like request that I found pretty useful... Whenever I launched the browser, Symbian always gave me the option to connect through the access point of my choice (though a little pop-up menu). There, I could select 3G, WiFi or other methods.

I find it useful to be asked about this because I could be on the street, launch the browser and select WiFi. If my home access point was available, I would just select it from the pop-up list. If other WiFi access points were available, they would be listed --with the accompanying locked or not icon. This is particularly useful if you are near a Starbucks, where access is free. If no viable WiFi access point was available, I would just select 3G.

Unless there is a setting out there that I am unaware of, I think it would be beneficial to be asked how to connect to the Internet.

Again, that's that.
    Just use the top left dropdown menu to find WiFi hotspots. It will list it there.

Also, put the word request in your title. If you dont,we assume this actually contains patch.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.