Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightburn View Post
    A new update has been submitted to Preware and should be available soon.

Everyone thank knownboyofno, he figured out how to keep the progressbar visible while in fullscreen mode.
    the updated patch isn't showing up in preware.. Problems?
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by chex_bomb View Post
    the updated patch isn't showing up in preware.. Problems?
    No problems, rwhitby just hasn't approved it yet.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    not sure if this has been reported.

I set all the left and right areas to 'back' and disabled the top areas.

the only one that works is the second one down on the right. None of the others do anything.

Is this correct?

Alan
    edit - I started a new browser and it works ok. Sorry...
    Last edited by alan sh; 11/20/2011 at 03:27 PM. Reason: found the problem.
    Trying to uninstall and re-install as per notes from Nightburn to clear conflict with previous patch but get error as file or directory does not exist

Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/crptofs/apps/bin/sh/media/crytopfs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals/patches/browser-custom-browser-gestures.prerm 2>&1

Is there a way to force it to reinstall?
  5.    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow.04 View Post
    Trying to uninstall and re-install as per notes from Nightburn to clear conflict with previous patch but get error as file or directory does not exist

Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/crptofs/apps/bin/sh/media/crytopfs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals/patches/browser-custom-browser-gestures.prerm 2>&1

Is there a way to force it to reinstall?
    If it's not working, you either have a conflicting patch still installed or your browser files are borked.

Start by uninstalling any patch that touches the browser at all. If it still doesn't work, you could try "Emergency Patch Recovery", the webOS Doctor, or manually replacing the browser app files from the webos dr source.

Remember guys, this patch also requires the app "Tweaks" to work properly.
    Hey Nightburn,
    I love your patch, it make the work with the browser much easier.

But i have the "ReadonTouch" App from Sven Ziegler too and i wish i could install his patch too. If it would possible could you make it happen, that both patch works?

I contact him at first and he said me that its not possible for him alone, but he would give you a promo-code for a free version of his app, to make it possible.

His Email is: readontouch@sven-ziegler.com or "SvenZ" in this Forum.
    Sai: KuraiTenshi send you

I hope for a new update soon.

My best regards
    KuraiTenshi alias ThinkStrange

ps.
    I know my english is crap >_<, sorry.
  7.    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkStrange View Post
    Hey Nightburn,
    I love your patch, it make the work with the browser much easier.

But i have the "ReadonTouch" App from Sven Ziegler too and i wish i could install his patch too. If it would possible could you make it happen, that both patch works?

I contact him at first and he said me that its not possible for him alone, but he would give you a promo-code for a free version of his app, to make it possible.

His Email is: readontouch@sven-ziegler.com or "SvenZ" in this Forum.
    Sai: KuraiTenshi send you

I hope for a new update soon.

My best regards
    KuraiTenshi alias ThinkStrange

ps.
    I know my english is crap >_<, sorry.

Alright, I've had enough requests for this that I'll seriously give it another go. Give me a week or so. If I successfully get readon to work please consider donating if you use that feature. A lot of time and effort has gone into this patch, and this is a special request that goes "above and beyond" imo. Don't get me wrong, donations are certainly not required, I'm just saying..........

Thanks all, I'm glad people are using the patch.
    Thanks Nightburn! loving this app, making me enjoy the touchpad that much more
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by novarm View Post
    How do toggle the "tweak" panel to change settings? can't find it in anywhere.
    Go to preware, search for "tweaks" and install it. It's an app only available via homebrew that allows for "patch configuration" changes.
    Go to preware, search for "tweaks" and install it. It's an app only available via homebrew that allows for "patch configuration" changes.
    ahh thanks!!!
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi Nightburn!

Alright, I've had enough requests for this that I'll seriously give it another go. Give me a week or so. If I successfully get readon to work please consider donating if you use that feature. A lot of time and effort has gone into this patch, and this is a special request that goes "above and beyond" imo. Don't get me wrong, donations are certainly not required, I'm just saying..........

Thanks all, I'm glad people are using the patch.
    If you not already purchased my app I would be happy to provide you a promo code and all the code you need to implement cross launching my app. :-) Just drop me a message.

Cheers,
    Sven
    News and informations regarding my apps: sven-ziegler.com
    Follow me on Twitter: @svzi

ReadOnTouch - Your Pocket aka ReadItLater client for webOS - PRO, PHONE & FREE
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi Nightburn!

Did you make any progress on this topic?

If anyone else want to make this work, I'm spending a promocode for sure!

Cheers,
    Sven

13.    #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by SvenZ View Post
    Hi Nightburn!

Did you make any progress on this topic?

If anyone else want to make this work, I'm spending a promocode for sure!

Cheers,
    Sven
    Hi SvenZ,

Unfortunately, I traded away all my webOS devices and will not be continuing further patch development at this time.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi Nightburn!

Hi SvenZ,

Unfortunately, I traded away all my webOS devices and will not be continuing further patch development at this time.
    Sad to read this... :-(

Anyone else want to make this work?

Cheers,
    Sven

It's really sad to hear you are leaving webOS. Wish someone can continue your work or you may come back someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by SvenZ View Post
    Hi Nightburn!

Sad to read this... :-(

Anyone else want to make this work?

Cheers,
    Sven
    I was helping with his work. I will see what I can do but it wouldn't be soon. (I am working on 2 other patches.) Might be a few weeks before I have any results.
    Love this patch. Works well with 3.0.5 browser.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I use custom browser gestures a lot. It really is a great intuitive patch and even deserves to be integrated as part of stock browser in my opinion. Keeping updating it and making it compatible with readontouch patch are very appreciated.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Hey guys. I figured I'd take a look at why you're having conflicts with Custom Browser Gestures and Add To ReadonTouch. The easiest way (for me, at least) to fix it was to modify the ReadonTouch patch. Only needed a very small change. Try this out and let me know if there are any issues...
    Attached Files Attached Files
  20.    #100  
    hey right on, thanks garrett.

I'm beginning to miss my touchpad =/
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast