Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree25Likes
  1.    #81  
    it works with 3.0.4
    Last edited by rmausser; 11/10/2011 at 09:25 AM.
  2.    #82  
    This works the best if you install "Bigger Active Screen When Minimized" patch from Preware and set the keyboard size to Small ("S"). I will be adding this patch to Preware that does both, called "BIgger Active Screen and Bigger Mojo Apps"
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    EDIT 2:

This works the best if you install "Bigger Active Screen When Minimized" patch from Preware and set the keyboard size to Small ("S"). I will be adding this patch to Preware that does both, called "BIgger Active Screen and Bigger Mojo Apps"

EDIT: I've put the correct patch file at the top of this thread in order to not confuse people.

My patch didnt really do anything, its really GyroJoe's patch that got us to where we are now. Please thank him as well!

In the luna-platform.conf file, there are these values:

ModalWindowWidth=320
    ModalWindowHeight=480

Which leads me to believe that these are settings for how big the emulator mode window is.

I've doubled the value, hopefully making the emulator window double in size.

Anyone brave enough to try this patch?

I dont have a Touchpad.

Let me know what happens :P

This may bork webos and you will have to doctor. So use only if you want to possibly further webOS. Take one for the team!
    When I try to install this patch it gives me an error. Patch installation failed Patch ends in the middle of a line. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Thank you!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345