1.    #1  
    Installed preware on my new toucpad earlier today, and everything is working great. But when I went to load a webpage, I noticed that no web pages will load. All I get is the spinning circle, and the bar that goes across the screen that represents percent loaded never goes past 20%, then restarts every couple seconds. Is this somethign anyone else has had an issue with?
    no problem here. Make sure you restart the device.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    no problem here. Make sure you restart the device.
    Tried that, doesn't seem to make any difference. I can get the Facebook app to load without any problem, but if I actually type Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More into the browser, it won't load. Web loaded just fine after I first installed the preware, but for the past couple of hours , the only page that would .oad was the main google start page
    i doubt that this is a preware issue -- especially if all you downloaded was preware -- did you install a max blocker or any other blocker patch?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    i doubt that this is a preware issue -- especially if all you downloaded was preware -- did you install a max blocker or any other blocker patch?
    Yeah, I did install blocker, but not the max blocker. I thought that might be the issue, so I did a full erase last night, and with all the preware removed I still have the same issue. I contacted HP using the instant help chat on the touchpad, and they have me going to different hotspots around town to see if I have the same issue with other internet connections, or just this one.

I find it odd that for a week everything was great, and now all of a sudden web pages wont load. The internet obviously works, because I can connect directly to HP, and the Facebook app seems to work fine.