Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By regularhand
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Recently I updated to webOS 2.1 for my pre plus. I installed pdf redux 2.1.0-4 from Preware. It seems that it doesn't work, since the screen shows black or white (if zoom in) when rotated to landscape, without showing any content. If I rotate back, it turns to be normal again.

Dose anyone know a solution for that?

Many thanks!
    sshaka likes this.
  2.    #2  
    Here are the examples:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Even my pre2 with webOS 2.1 presents the same problem. Maintainer Akamil help us!
    I have the same problem, on a Pre2 with WebOS 2.1.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by regularhand View Post
    Hi all,

Recently I updated to webOS 2.1 for my pre plus. I installed pdf redux 2.1.0-4 from Preware. It seems that it doesn't work, since the screen shows black or white (if zoom in) when rotated to landscape, without showing any content. If I rotate back, it turns to be normal again.

Dose anyone know a solution for that?

Many thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by stepie48 View Post
    Even my pre2 with webOS 2.1 presents the same problem. Maintainer Akamil help us!
    Quote Originally Posted by frost View Post
    I have the same problem, on a Pre2 with WebOS 2.1.0.

My........I have the same problem on my Palm Pre 2 with webOS 2.1.0!!! I like that patch, since I've tried when I had webOS 1.4.5 on my Pre 1!!!

Can anyone help us!!!!????

Please.........the Touchpad users now have an updated version from QuickOffice or Adobe Reader!!!! (I'm not sure which it's...). And the smartphone's users
    have been dropped away dramatically!!!

WE NEED HELP WITH THIS ISSUE........WITH THIS BUG!!!
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
    I have the same problem of the black/white screen when trying to view PDF landscape, and also running webOS 2.1.0 on VZW frankenPre2.

One quick solution: I bought Smart Office P app by Picsel from the App Catalog. I'm now able to view PDF in landscape or portrait using accelerometer with no problems. Currently on sale, too. Takes a couple minutes to load large PDF (170 pages, 2 MB file), but it's very smooth after that to zoom, navigate pages, scroll pages, etc.

I jumped ship and no longer use the basic PDF View app-- now I get something more robust for the same cost as a juicy hamburger.
    Yeah dude, I bought that app the same day it went on sale. The Picsel's PDF reader it's a good experience!!! I like it!!!
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3