1. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Is there any information available on the "Delete Email from Dashboard" patch for 2.x currently in Preware? Ryanjduffy is the listed maintainer. It won't install on my Pre2, likely due to sconix's advanced patches. I haven't found a thread or any mention of it on Precentral. Looks like the Twitter account @theryanjduffy posted about it a few days ago. I'd love to see this work with sconix's advanced patches.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    Is there any information available on the "Delete Email from Dashboard" patch for 2.x currently in Preware? Ryanjduffy is the listed maintainer. It won't install on my Pre2, likely due to sconix's advanced patches. I haven't found a thread or any mention of it on Precentral. Looks like the Twitter account @theryanjduffy posted about it a few days ago. I'd love to see this work with sconix's advanced patches.
    It (compatibility with the Adv. patches) is in the works... Hang tight!

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  3. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Wow. Amazing implementation on this patch. Ryan did a great job.

Sconix, thanks for making the changes to "Advanced" for compatibility.
    The patch works great and installed fine even with Sconix's advanced patches pre-installed. Great work Ryan. Now if only someone could work their patch magic for deleting SMS/TXT from Dashboard/Notification. With all the junk/spam SMS/TXT we get, this would really add value to webOS.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Want this for the Pre 3 too please.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    I'm amazed that that this still NOT available for the TP. Are there hard code issues that get in the way of implementing this?

Hoping one of our capable devs can help out!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Any info on this from anyone? I find it annoying that, upon receiving notifications on my TP, that it's easier to go to my phone to delete spam e-mails one at a time. I also recall this functionality from those CES videos back when.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced