Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    It would be great when web browsing if instead of tapping the arrows in the top left corner to go back a page, you would instead execute horizontal gestures from the bezel to go back or forward a page.

So to go back a page, you would place a finger on the bezel at the left side of the screen (near the home button if in landscape mode) and swipe to the middle of the screen - as if you are pulling a virtual page from the left (the previous page). To go forward a page, repeat the gesture from the right side of the screen.

This would be the icing on the cake to an already excellent gesture based OS.

Thoughts? Any takers?
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    if only HP realized the power of gesture area? Its not just multitasking but the gestures make webOS such a great OS.

good suggestion, I wish HP implement the gesture somehow.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    thanks yes I think it makes sense for navigating pages. Hope others realise it too! Try simulating now on your touchpad. It would be awesome.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    I'd love to see this as well. Gestures were one of my favorite features of my Pre. Swiping up from the bezel works without dedicated gesture area, is it possible it could from sides as well?
    Or how about two finger swipes go forwards/back?
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    back gesture - lower left corner and swipe from adjacent bezels end to end!

forward gesture - lower right corner and swipe from adjacent bezels end to end!
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    Come on patchers... :-)