1.    #1  
    Quick question: are the same patches that were/are available for the Pre, like larger icons, date on top bar, volume on menu, etc, also available for the TouchPad?

Thanks!
    nope, only about 38 of the 600+ patches have been updated for use on the touchpad so far. Only had my touchpad for a few days but some new patches have arrived since then, so my bet would be that they are coming.
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
  3.    #3  
    Hey, thanks for the quick reply! I've been struggling to find those patches that made my Pre great, but I guess we're all out of luck...

It'd be great if there was a list of TouchPad-compatible patches/tweaks.

/edit: wow, that went way over my head -I didn't realize (until you mentioned the number of available patches) that Preware only show tweaks compatible for the device it's loaded on?
    the idea of coming patches for this new touchpad have me checking/rechecking the forum and preware just like I did when I got my pre-, I think this is one of my favorite things about webos, what will some one create and share today that makes my experience a little/ a lot better.

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    oh there is a list at the wosi web portal

webOS-Patches Web Portal

6.    #6  
    I knew about that page, but it lists all patches, not those just for the TouchPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    I knew about that page, but it lists all patches, not those just for the TouchPad.
    Just select the 3.0.2 option. Then it will show only the patches which are available for WebOS 3.0.2 i.e. TOUCHPAD.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovleshgarg89 View Post
    Just select the 3.0.2 option. Then it will show only the patches which are available for WebOS 3.0.2 i.e. TOUCHPAD.
    all the way to the right of the sub headings list there is an "all" option that will show all patches available for the webos version you selected