Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    It looks like the Patches/Tweak section is missing from WOSQI for the Touchpad. I was looking for things that were useful on my Pre like:

- Show battery % next to battery icon
    - Unhide the devmode enabler icon
    - Ability add/remove launcher pages with custom names

Is it just that none of these tweaks/patches are valid for the touchpad device? Or is that functionality moved somewhere else in WOSQI or PreWare?
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    So I found a few of the patches in Preware or WOSQI by using the globe icon and choosing the Patches category.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like these patches exist for the Touchpad:
    - Show battery % next to battery icon
    - Ability add/remove launcher pages with custom names
    according to what i have read the top bar is hard coded and not easily patchable -- the launcher is the same -- there is in the linux application (available packages) in preware that will allow you to add 2 launcher pages with the names "games" and "homebrew"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    according to what i have read the top bar is hard coded and not easily patchable -- the launcher is the same -- there is in the linux application (available packages) in preware that will allow you to add 2 launcher pages with the names "games" and "homebrew"
    Too bad, I liked seeing the battery % #, but its a minor thing. Overall I am really enjoying the TP!