Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    This is one of my favorite patches, just b/c it allows you to really personalize your device. Had in on 2.0.1, but now that the 2.1 update is released, I don't know if the same one will work or not. Anyone know if there is a 2.1 patch for this?

    Would also be cool if it were possible to change the color of the text.
  2. #2  
    Yeah, it's in the custom carrier string thread. I think the last version posted is for 2.0.1, but it works on 2.1, too. I also think there's a custom color patch in that thread to, which you can combine with the custom carrier string patch.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Yeah, it's in the custom carrier string thread. I think the last version posted is for 2.0.1, but it works on 2.1, too. I also think there's a custom color patch in that thread to, which you can combine with the custom carrier string patch.
    Yeah, I went ahead and installed the 2.0.1 patch and it works. The last post I saw for the color patch said it wasn't working for the carrier string anymore, and I think it was for 1.4.5. Not sure if that would work with 2.1.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    Yeah, I went ahead and installed the 2.0.1 patch and it works. The last post I saw for the color patch said it wasn't working for the carrier string anymore, and I think it was for 1.4.5. Not sure if that would work with 2.1.
    Here you go, I took a patch file from a theme I made over at Prethemer that had a custom topbar color and used that to make a custom topbar color patch compatible with 2.1. Should change everything, carrier, date & time, and app name.

    Just like with the custom carrier patch, you have to edit the patch to use the color you want. The current color is the green that was used for some of the text in NaNplayer. I indicated in the patch where you should change the color. You need the hex value of whatever color you want to use, there are tools on the internet you can use to get it (I use Agave on Linux).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  5. #5  
    And YankBoy, if you are wanting red like you mentioned in the other thread, the color code is ff0000
  6.    #6  
    Oh, man. This is awesome! Thanks malpha and JSJSJS!
  7. pchrist's Avatar
    Posts
    422 Posts
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    #7  
    how do you add this to the custom carrier patch to make it custom??
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    how do you add this to the custom carrier patch to make it custom??
    Both of these patches modify different files, so you should be able to install them separately.

    If you're asking how do you change the patch to make it the right color, you have to open it in a text editor before installing it. Preferably not Wordpad/Word/Notepad if you're using Windows, try Notepad++. Then at the lines that say /*Edit this Line */, change the color. Right now, the line looks something like this:

    Code:
    +	color: #B4FD11; /* EDIT THIS LINE*/
    So you would change it from the color #B4FD11 to something else, like

    Code:
    +	color: #F20707; /* EDIT THIS LINE*/
    You can go to colorpicker.com and knock yourself out picking colors.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM

Posting Permissions