Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    This may be difficult to do for every app since the application methodology between mojo and enyo are different.

Mojo works on application "stacks" in which you pushed scenes on the stack. Performing a back gesture caused the stack to "pop" the current scene and display the previous one in the stack.

In enyo, there are pages which can be ordered to behave like a stack - but often arent. Usually the "pages" are selected by name instead of order which would make this patch difficult.

Not saying it can't be done. Just explaining the difference between mojo and enyo.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    hey is there any way you can expand this to include a two-finger upward swipe that displays the cards like pressing the home button? HP included a single-finger long upward swipe but it's cumbersome and pretty glitchy. Also, is it possible to incorporate three- and four-finger touches and swipes or does the touchpad not support that? In any case, thanks for the great work so far and hopefully I'll see more from you soon
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroJoe View Post
    Here's a patch for the browser, two fingers left/right will go back/forward.

The buttons on the toolbar will light up to indicate that current gesture will perform that action when released.

By default the gestures function like on Lion - pulling the page to the right will go back. This behavior can be controlled via Tweaks. Copy the json file to /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/services/org.webosinternals.tweaks.prefs/preferences to see the preference. The browser needs to be restarted to see a change.

I'm working on submitting to webos-internals patches to make this easier.
    Hi,
    Thanks for your awesome work and thanks for providing the patch to preware.! It works very well with the default brwoser.
    Unfortunately i use most of the the time the "Advanced Browser" and here the "two finger multitouch swipe back" doesnt work
    Is there any way to patch this one?

Thanks in advance!
    YouTube and some other flash player stop working after this patch for me

edit:
    I uninstall it and tweak and reinstall the patch
    it works fine now
    I think its because the tweak. very buggie
    Last edited by cherhanson; 09/09/2011 at 08:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cherhanson View Post
    YouTube and some other flash player stop working after this patch for me

edit:
    I uninstall it and tweak and reinstall the patch
    it works fine now
    I think its because the tweak. very buggie
    Are you saying it was causing issues when Tweak wasn't installed?
    Are you saying it was causing issues when Tweak wasn't installed?
    I just tested it, without tweak it did not work.
    Thanks a lot for this great patch! You are absolutely awesome!!
    Just tested it without Tweak and it still seemed to work :\

Youtube and other Flash stuff was working too.
    yeah, I guess I just needed to get awake :-) sorry
    amazing, have you tried setting this up to work with just a 1 finger gesture instead?
    It would interfere with scrolling if I did it the same way.

If web view provided over scroll information, could maybe do it when that happens.
    option for three finger swipe would be awesome!

so used to it on snow leopard , maybe I should just upgrade to lion already ;p
    Here's a patch that makes the gesture work in all Mojo apps (emulated or otherwise).

Test it out with the apps you use and see how it behaves.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Here's a patch that makes the gesture work in all Mojo apps (emulated or otherwise).

Test it out with the apps you use and see how it behaves.
    Installed without a hitch and works as intended for mojo apps.
    Last edited by Abyssul; 09/11/2011 at 11:30 PM.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    is this the same patch that is now in the prepare list? If so, it failed with a HUNK failure.

alan
    I tried to install both Add ThumbNav Controls v3.0.2-28 and Power Swipe and I also encountered a hunk failure error. I figured out it was due to a conflict between the two patches, and only one of these patches will work at a time. Power swipe did work nicely, but I found that Thumbnail Controls better suits me.

As a new member, I would like to thank all the great developers who are hard at work providing this amazing extended functionality to webOS devices.

Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    is this the same patch that is now in the prepare list? If so, it failed with a HUNK failure.

alan
    Last edited by notreworked; 09/13/2011 at 02:47 AM.
    What would be great is a tweaks-enabled version that allows you to choose whether to navigate back/forward using two finger (power) swipe *OR* swiping in from the left & right bezel.

That would be awesome.
    I rather have the swiping in from the bazel for future patch that will enable switch between cards in full screen like the advanced gestures on the pre(much more preferred than the PlayBook implementation). Give it time.
    Power Swipe no longer working on WebOS 3.0.4. As said before, hunk 1 of 5 (or was it 4?).

Is an update planned? I really miss swiping back and forth
    The Mojo patch still works as of 3.0.4, you should definitely submit it to preware. Hoping for a 3.0.4 browser update too
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    Hmm. The browser supports overscroll now wonder if that could be used instead (ala Lion)
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast