Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By djgardn2
  1.    #1  
    Hello,

When the calendar app is first opened it will open to Week View.

The first patch is for 3.0.2

The second Patch is for 3.0.4
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by djgardn2; 10/19/2011 at 06:59 PM.
    If you like any of my patches or apps, donations are appreciated. PayPal Link
    All Donations go towards my college classes & I want to thank anyone that purchases my apps or considers donating to me.
    -- 12 patches & 40 save/restore scripts.
    -Apps-
    Paid:
    Days To Come, Days Gone By, Quick-Keys Keyboard, Days Till Christmas, Days Till Christmas HD, Days Till New Year, Days Till New Year HD
    Free:
    Night Light Timer, webOS Launcher
    Quote Originally Posted by djgardn2 View Post
    Hello,

When the calendar app is first opened it will open to Week View.

Here is a Patch for the TouchPad works on 3.0.2 , I haven't tested it on 3.0.0 but it might work.

This works on emulator and should work on TouchPad devices also.

If people request I will submit to Preware in a day or so.
    Why wait for requests, just submit your patches if people don't want it they won't install it. But at least give them the ability to do so as most people don't know how to install a .patch file.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
  3.    #3  
    Sounds good to me, I will submit them in an hour or so.
    demetry14 likes this.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Awesome! I was hoping this patch would show up!

Update: Unable to install patch via Internalz Pro.
    Last edited by Quintus; 08/14/2011 at 04:49 PM.
  5.    #5  
    @Quintus

What version are you on? (3.0.2?)

I submitted to Preware so hopefully it will work no problems when it releases. Possibly test it then when in Preware.

Also if anyone installed it on 3.0.0 device without problems let me know and I will update so it's available in Preware for 3.0.0 also.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    I'm on 3.0.2. I will try again once on Preware feed. Thanks!
    I have not been seeing anything much lately in the Preware feeds and I have all feeds. I was thinking there was something wrong, but I dunno. If your app doesn't show up soon I will assume something is wrong with Preware and will RM all my feed files and start over.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Will you be working on a patch to open to Month view?

Sorry I see it now, I did not look down far enough in the forum
    Last edited by noseph; 08/17/2011 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Sorry
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
  9.    #9  
    This is now available for download in Preware.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Seem my comment in month view. Calender hunts around and sometimes settles in week view, sometimes in day view.

Alan
    I really like this patch, but since I started using it (about three weeks ago), the weekly calendar is stuck on midnight when I open the calendar app, regardless of the real time. The daily view correctly detects the time, and if I remove the patch, the weekly calendar works correctly.

Update: After reinstalling, the weekly calendar would hunt between midnight and the correct time, then settle on the real time after 2-3 cycles (approx 3 sec). Now I'm wondering if either (a) the patch didn't install correctly the first time or (b) a patch installed subsequently to this one interfered with it. Has patch installation order ever been known to be significant?
    Last edited by bethel95; 10/19/2011 at 08:02 AM.
  12.    #12  
    @bethel95

There will be an Update for 3.0.4 in the very near future that may or may not solve your issue your having. The Patch shouldn't effect the time link.

I believe with the new patch fix will end the jumping back and fourth glitch.
  13.    #13  
    Hello,

The 3.0.4 Patch is now Attached in the first Post and an Update has been Submitted to Preware.
    If you like any of my patches or apps, donations are appreciated. PayPal Link
    All Donations go towards my college classes & I want to thank anyone that purchases my apps or considers donating to me.
    -- 12 patches & 40 save/restore scripts.
    -Apps-
    Paid:
    Days To Come, Days Gone By, Quick-Keys Keyboard, Days Till Christmas, Days Till Christmas HD, Days Till New Year, Days Till New Year HD
    Free:
    Night Light Timer, webOS Launcher
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Need an update for 3.0.5.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
  15.    #15  
    Thanks, I will be downloading 3.0.5 tonight and will update the patch also in this forum and submitting it to Preware