1.    #1  
    Would it be possible to patch the photos app (as well as in Slideshow) that so the photos are sorting in chronological order rather than the existing reverse chronological order? It would be perfect if we can switch the sorting sequences in "Tweaks", thanks.
    Palm IIIe > Sony S300 > Sony N700 > Sony TG50 > Sony TH55 > Trēo 680 > Palm Prē > Palm Prē 2 (GSM) + Veer
    what device and version of webOS are you using?
  3.    #3  
    Palm Pre 2 GSM unlocked, WebOS ver 2.1.0, thanks.
    Palm IIIe > Sony S300 > Sony N700 > Sony TG50 > Sony TH55 > Trēo 680 > Palm Prē > Palm Prē 2 (GSM) + Veer
    people usually want to act on their most recent photo (upload, send as attachment), so that's why it puts the newest on top.

not sure if that can be patched, so we will see what other comments come from homebrewers.
  5.    #5  
    Hi Cantaffordit, thanks for your reply. Actually I would like to play the slide-show of my trip photos. Therefore, it would be more logical to show the photos in chronological order.
    Hi, I would also like this patch or option to choose which sorting order is used for an album/ folder.
    I understand the reason why some would want the newest pictures first.
    But I too want to show a slideshow of specific pics I uploaded in a new folder, starting with the oldest pic first.
    Im using a Touchpad and webOS 3.0.2
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    people usually want to act on their most recent photo (upload, send as attachment), so that's why it puts the newest on top.

not sure if that can be patched, so we will see what other comments come from homebrewers.
    I'd really like to see more choices in the photo app.

Sort order:
    Chronological / Reverse Chronological
    Alphabetic

Thumbnails:
    number per page

And most importantly of all, the ability to limit the visible images to those in specific directories. A single directory with subdirectories would probably be the simplest way, with subdirectories serving as album titles.

As it is, I have hundreds of pictures showing up in my photo app that are images from Android apps, images from directories I am using for temporary storage of apps I am working on, etc.

Larry