Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By geekpeter
  1.    #1  
    Hoping some clever person can make a tweak/patch to change the touchpads battery icon into the battery percentage and have it change to green text if the device is charging, red text when <25% and the uniform grey when normal.

cheers.
    TPwebOS820 likes this.
    I am waiting for this one too. Jason just finished his exams - hopefully this is on his list (since he wrote the patch I am using on my pre 2).

And don't forget to donate to him and webOS internals or whomever does develop a patch
  3.    #3  
    yarp tried a fair few battery ones inc that 1 and they all no works on the TPad unfortunatly.
    this would be great!
    Yes, this would be very useful. Since moving my iPad1 to a %age, I can't stand a basic battery that doesn't tell me how much is left.

Though the ideal app would allow you to set the % range of SOC for each color, and the colors used (me, I'd use dark green for charging, light green for "normal" SOC, orange for "getting down there", red for low. Though being able to change them to anything would be great).
    Quote Originally Posted by talonts View Post
    Yes, this would be very useful. Since moving my iPad1 to a %age, I can't stand a basic battery that doesn't tell me how much is left.

Though the ideal app would allow you to set the % range of SOC for each color, and the colors used (me, I'd use dark green for charging, light green for "normal" SOC, orange for "getting down there", red for low. Though being able to change them to anything would be great).
    This most likely will be part of an advanced systems patch just like the one available for 1.4.5.