5 9.09%
  • google calendar invites

4 7.27%
  • other - post it.

5 9.09%
Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
    Hello Frantid,

I am a lucky user uf UC on my Pre 2 and maybe i will get someday a touchpad.

Is it possible for you, to buy an touchpad to a realistic price?
    (In germany, the ebay prices are too high at the moment...)

Im for my person would be glad to donate an amount of 50 USD.

Maybe there are other guys how are abele to donate too?

Thanks for your work

Michael75Pre
  2.    #162  
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael75Pre View Post
    Hello Frantid,

I am a lucky user uf UC on my Pre 2 and maybe i will get someday a touchpad.

Is it possible for you, to buy an touchpad to a realistic price?
    (In germany, the ebay prices are too high at the moment...)

Im for my person would be glad to donate an amount of 50 USD.

Maybe there are other guys how are abele to donate too?

Thanks for your work

Michael75Pre
    That's a very generous offer, but you don't have to worry about me.

I am going to attempt to get one from the next batch in the USA. I've already got it setup, just need to be notified by HP when it's possible to order.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    I just tried it without issue. I think what you are seeing is the known bug in 3.0.2 where a 3rd party calendar does not show up until a restart of Luna. By removing UC, you had to restart Luna. Can you try again, just restart without removing UC?
    To be accurate, I should have mentioned that I tried rebooting several times to no avail. The new calendar that I inserted was from the program 'Sports Calendar' if that helps. It is no longer a problem, for me, but I wanted you to know, because what I saw might be a symptom of some greater problem.
  4.    #164  
    Quote Originally Posted by ggarvey View Post
    To be accurate, I should have mentioned that I tried rebooting several times to no avail. The new calendar that I inserted was from the program 'Sports Calendar' if that helps. It is no longer a problem, for me, but I wanted you to know, because what I saw might be a symptom of some greater problem.
    Thanks for reporting, all reports good or bad are appreciated.

I'm not familiar with that app. I don't know how it adds a calendar to the app. I haven't modified any of the files related to calendar creation. I'll keep an eye out for it. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to repeat with normal synergy type calendars.

Thanks again.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    A request please.

Currently, in day view, I only see todays appointments on the left. In week view I can see more. What I'd like is day view for the big calender but a week (or more) for the little view at the top left.

It makes much more sense my way, otherwise you are just duplicating the big calender (and what is the point of that?)

Is this possible?

Alan
    MetaView likes this.
  6.    #166  
    Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    A request please.

Currently, in day view, I only see todays appointments on the left. In week view I can see more. What I'd like is day view for the big calender but a week (or more) for the little view at the top left.

It makes much more sense my way, otherwise you are just duplicating the big calender (and what is the point of that?)

Is this possible?

Alan
    Unfortunately, it's not so easy. The way the calendar works is that you only have access to the events that are displayed in the view on the right. I agree if you have few events for that day it does not make that much sense.

This was the idea behind the linked button. Go to a big view like week or month, then turn linked off. Then you can go to the day view and see all the events in the left for the week or month.

It was the best work around I could come up with.

7.    #167  
    Updated first post to -13: - added copy and move methods. The button on the left of 3 in the agenda view is move. Middle button is copy. Right is information. Copy and move are not drag and drop - since getting the calendar to redraw suffers lag. To perform copy or move: 1. tap the copy or move button. 2. tap an event (either in the agenda list or in the day or week views). 3. tap an empty time slot in day, week view or tap a day in month view or mini-month. You will get a prompt asking for confirmation. It will then open the edit scene.

edit: it does not matter if you tap a time or event first. You just need to do both.

This will hopefully be the last version before submitting to Preware. Time to start looking at the Pre3's doctor.

thanks for testing.

8.    #168  
    Could everyone using the patch please upgrade to the latest version and test out the tap to move and copy features? And post your results good or bad.

I tested it in all the ways I normally use the calendar, but I'm sure there are scenario's I didn't test.

Thanks.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Works for me.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  10.    #170  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    Works for me.
    Thanks for letting me know, uploading a "surprise" for you in the UC thread. Also uploaded the sync behavior for the Pre3 as well.

the .13 patch works for me. It is very Slow to change orientation if you rotate the touchpad. Not sure if this is new to .13 will regress and see
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    i have compared the rotation speed with .12 .08 and .13 as well as the stock calendar and all appear to slow down the re-orientaton of the screen with UC adding about a second to the proceedings --
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  13.    #173  
    Thanks for the report, maybe I can tweak it somewhere. Is it the same delay for day, week and month?
    Thanks for the report, maybe I can tweak it somewhere. Is it the same delay for day, week and month?
    pretty much the same for all three
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I installed -13 noticed that I couldn't tap on a date in month view and bring up that date in day view. I could from week view however. I uninstalled, luna restarted and installed -12 and am now able to again select a specific date from month view. Anyone else have this issue with the latest version for TP?
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
  16.    #176  
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBoch View Post
    I installed -13 noticed that I couldn't tap on a date in month view and bring up that date in day view. I could from week view however. I uninstalled, luna restarted and installed -12 and am now able to again select a specific date from month view. Anyone else have this issue with the latest version for TP?
    Did you have the copy or move button selected?

17.    #177  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    pretty much the same for all three
    That makes it harder, I was hoping it was the agenda list slowing it down. Therefore the more events the longer the redraw. I'll have to dig into it.

Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Did you have the copy or move button selected?
    Hello frantid,

I uninstalled -12 and reinstalled -13 and tried again to select a day from the month view. I could not select any specific day from month view. I did not try any other configuration or press any other buttons. I have reinstalled -12 and it works fine.
    Thanks for all your hard work and let me know how I can help.

Tim
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Hi,
    I had no time yet to work on the translations for the TouchPad.
    But, before you put your efforts on something else, could you just do the same trick for "All" and "day" displaying on two lines on the left pane as you did on UC for phones (see here)?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  20.    #180  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    Hi,
    I had no time yet to work on the translations for the TouchPad.
    But, before you put your efforts on something else, could you just do the same trick for "All" and "day" displaying on two lines on the left pane as you did on UC for phones (see here)?
    Thanks, I forgot about those. I tried to use some of the same strings, but it looks like I was not too successful. I'll post an update.

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast