• google calendar invites

4 7.27%
  • other - post it.

5 9.09%
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
  1.    #141  
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    Would it be possible to make the events draggable in the main calendar? A standard feature in the calendar in webOS 1/2.
    That one is going to be hard. Just like the compressed view, it's the calendar not being a canvas drawing that complicates things.

I'm going to try, but it will take time and I'll probably concentrate on easier things in between. I often get an idea after working on something completely unrelated so, the more familiar I get with enyo the better the chances. No guarantees though.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    spud101 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    That one is going to be hard. Just like the compressed view, it's the calendar not being a canvas drawing that complicates things.

I'm going to try, but it will take time and I'll probably concentrate on easier things in between. I often get an idea after working on something completely unrelated so, the more familiar I get with enyo the better the chances. No guarantees though.
    You mean all the solutions don't spring fully formed from your mind?!?! And I've had you on such a high pedestal
    I would like to unstall the old version to install the new, but the patch is not listed my TP with Preware or WebOS Quick install. The patch is installed i just cannot see it to unstall it. (sorry for my poor english...)
    how can i unstall the patch ??
    Quote Originally Posted by LaurentP View Post
    I would like to unstall the old version to install the new, but the patch is not listed my TP with Preware or WebOS Quick install. The patch is installed i just cannot see it to unstall it. (sorry for my poor english...)
    how can i unstall the patch ??

OK, here we go!

These instructions look like a long list, but don't worry, this is really easy. The list is long because EVERY step is listed. Since you're a new user, I didn't want to assume anything & wanted to be as clear and complete as possible.

- Start preware
    - Pull down the menu in the top left corner (by either tapping the word preware in the top left corner of the screen or sliding your finger down the top corner across the word preware - I find sliding down easier than trying to hit the menu exactly)
    - Select Saved Packages
    - Tap the Update button at the bottom of the screen. This saves a list of all apps & patches you have installed on your phone.
    - I'm assuming you don't have a theme installed. If you do, you need to remove it
    " Do a back swipe so you return to the main prepare screen
    - Type the word "emergency" without the quotation marks & press the Enter key (the key in the lower right corner of the keyboard that looks like a backwards capital L)
    - Scroll down the list that comes up until you see Emergency Patch Recovery. Tap on that entry
    - Tap on the Install button at the bottom of the screen. This will install & execute the program which will remove all installed patches.
    - When EPR completes, if preware tells you a Luna restart is required, tap OK. If it doesn't, exit preware, run the Device Info app, select the button at the bottom of the screen labeled Restart Options then select the Restart button on the screen that opens.
    - After your phone restarts, open preware
    - Pull down the menu in the top left corner of the screen & select Saved Packages

- HERE'S AN IMPORTANT STEP - scroll through the list that comes up on screen. You need to delete any calendar patches other than UberCalendar and the Advanced Calendar patch. You do this by swiping the entry to the right & tapping the Delete button that appears in it's place.

- To make it easier to deal with conflicts, we're going to install UberCalendar before any other patches. To do this, tap on the UberCalendar entry on the list & tap the Install button at the bottom of the screen.
    - When installation completes, it'll say a Luna restart is required - tap the button labeled Later (in normal situations, you'd ALWAYS select OK, but we're doing a short cut here)
    - Do a back swipe to return to the Saved Packages list
    - Tap the Install All button at the bottom of the screen. This will re-install all of your patches. If you receive an error message, just select OK. The error message comes up if preware tries to install a patch that conflicts with one already installed (UberCalendar in this case) and saying OK just skips installing the incompatible patch.
    - When installation completes, if preware shows a screen saying a Luna restart is required, tap OK to restart. If it doesn't, close preware, run the Device Info app, tap Restart options, tap Restart
    - After the phone restarts, the last thing we need to do is update your Saved Packages list so it reflects what is currently installed. To do this, open preware, pull down the menu, select Saved Packages, tap the Update button then exit preware when it's done.

That's it. You're done & UberCalendar should be ready for you to use along with whatever other patches you've installed.
    I get an error when I try to install the patch. I haven't installed any other version of UberCalendar.

The error I get is:
    Patch installation failed.
    patch unexpectedly ends in the middle of a line
    /media/cryptofs/apps/user/bin/patch: **** only garbage was found in the patch input
    /media/cryptofs/apps/user/bin/patch: **** only garbage was found in the patch input

I am running HP webOS 3.0.2 68

Any ideas?

Thanks!
  6.    #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by cschaaf View Post
    I get an error when I try to install the patch. I haven't installed any other version of UberCalendar.

The error I get is:
    Patch installation failed.
    patch unexpectedly ends in the middle of a line

I am running HP webOS 3.0.2 68

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Looks like you got a bad download of the patch.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
  7.    #147  
    Updated first post to -12

Added 3 new preferences/features:
    1. tap in view - choose to view or edit from a tap.
    2. tap in agenda list - choose to view or edit from a tap.
    3. scroll to current time - on/off whether to scroll to current time of day in day and week views.

cheers

Looks like you got a bad download of the patch.
    That was it!

I had to do a reset and re-download, but it worked.

Thanks!
  9.    #149  
  10.    #150  
    Anyone using the google sync behaviors patch for the TP here?

Can you tell how it's working for you? I'd like to post it in Preware. I won't do that until I know if it is ok. Since I don't have a TP, I'd appreciate the feedback.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Anyone using the google sync behaviors patch for the TP here?

Can you tell how it's working for you? I'd like to post it in Preware. I won't do that until I know if it is ok. Since I don't have a TP, I'd appreciate the feedback.

Thanks
    I'll give it a try, but probably not before this weekend.
    And thanks for the latest improvements!
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    OK, here we go!

These instructions look like a long list, but don't worry, this is really easy. The list is long because EVERY step is listed. Since you're a new user, I didn't want to assume anything & wanted to be as clear and complete as possible.

- Start preware
    - Pull down the menu in the top left corner (by either tapping the word preware in the top left corner of the screen or sliding your finger down the top corner across the word preware - I find sliding down easier than trying to hit the menu exactly)
    - Select Saved Packages
    - Tap the Update button at the bottom of the screen. This saves a list of all apps & patches you have installed on your phone.
    - I'm assuming you don't have a theme installed. If you do, you need to remove it
    " Do a back swipe so you return to the main prepare screen
    - Type the word "emergency" without the quotation marks & press the Enter key (the key in the lower right corner of the keyboard that looks like a backwards capital L)
    - Scroll down the list that comes up until you see Emergency Patch Recovery. Tap on that entry
    - Tap on the Install button at the bottom of the screen. This will install & execute the program which will remove all installed patches.
    - When EPR completes, if preware tells you a Luna restart is required, tap OK. If it doesn't, exit preware, run the Device Info app, select the button at the bottom of the screen labeled Restart Options then select the Restart button on the screen that opens.
    - After your phone restarts, open preware
    - Pull down the menu in the top left corner of the screen & select Saved Packages

- HERE'S AN IMPORTANT STEP - scroll through the list that comes up on screen. You need to delete any calendar patches other than UberCalendar and the Advanced Calendar patch. You do this by swiping the entry to the right & tapping the Delete button that appears in it's place.

- To make it easier to deal with conflicts, we're going to install UberCalendar before any other patches. To do this, tap on the UberCalendar entry on the list & tap the Install button at the bottom of the screen.
    - When installation completes, it'll say a Luna restart is required - tap the button labeled Later (in normal situations, you'd ALWAYS select OK, but we're doing a short cut here)
    - Do a back swipe to return to the Saved Packages list
    - Tap the Install All button at the bottom of the screen. This will re-install all of your patches. If you receive an error message, just select OK. The error message comes up if preware tries to install a patch that conflicts with one already installed (UberCalendar in this case) and saying OK just skips installing the incompatible patch.
    - When installation completes, if preware shows a screen saying a Luna restart is required, tap OK to restart. If it doesn't, close preware, run the Device Info app, tap Restart options, tap Restart
    - After the phone restarts, the last thing we need to do is update your Saved Packages list so it reflects what is currently installed. To do this, open preware, pull down the menu, select Saved Packages, tap the Update button then exit preware when it's done.

That's it. You're done & UberCalendar should be ready for you to use along with whatever other patches you've installed.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Dave
    ... Not really and definitely willing to help.
    This was found in .11 version.

If a new calendar is added, the new events show up on the Calendar screen without any color. The new calendar name does not show up in the top bar, and does not show up in the preferences.

Removing/reinstalling the ubercalendar patch resolves the problem.

So, apparently UC has broken the ability of Calendar app to deal with new calendars.

I hope that this is clear.

Glenn
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    This is awesome, thanks for working on this. Is it possible to get this in exhibition mode?
  15.    #155  
    Quote Originally Posted by ggarvey View Post
    This was found in .11 version.

If a new calendar is added, the new events show up on the Calendar screen without any color. The new calendar name does not show up in the top bar, and does not show up in the preferences.

Removing/reinstalling the ubercalendar patch resolves the problem.

So, apparently UC has broken the ability of Calendar app to deal with new calendars.

I hope that this is clear.

Glenn
    I just tried it without issue. I think what you are seeing is the known bug in 3.0.2 where a 3rd party calendar does not show up until a restart of Luna. By removing UC, you had to restart Luna. Can you try again, just restart without removing UC?

this looks great! Going to try it out as soon as I get home!!!!

thanks for your hard work!
    adam
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    So any idea when you think it's good enough to include it in the webosinernals patches feed. I'd prefer to install it with Preware.
  18.    #158  
    I'm not sure. I usually like to "eat my own dog food", meaning I like to run a patch on my own equipment before putting it in Preware. But here I don't have a sense for how it runs.

It's probably a better question for the testers.

@all testers - what do you think is it consistent enough and bug free? Too slow or laggy?
    Great job - put to preware => itīs a killer app !!!
  20.    #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by dspcap View Post
    This is awesome, thanks for working on this. Is it possible to get this in exhibition mode?
    No, the agenda app is a completely different app. I know MetaView worked on the phone agenda app. But I don't know if he has plans for the TP version.

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast