• other - post it.

5 9.09%
Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 36414243444546474849 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
    could post #896 have been any longer?!! Scrolling thru it on a TP was awful
    joedisaster likes this.
  2.    #902  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikea4 View Post
    Still fails to install from Preware and from first post of forum.
    Did you correct the framework files as well?
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Did you correct the framework files as well?
    You are correct I'm getting a framework file error now. (usr/palm/framework/calendar/submissions/42/). Which files need to be fixed? Thank you.
  4.    #904  
    You are correct I'm getting a framework file error now. (usr/palm/framework/calendar/submissions/42/). Which files need to be fixed? Thank you.
    The second link I posted had the instructions.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    The second link I posted had the instructions.
    Sorry didn't notice the link. Worked framework fix. Ubercalendar installed no problem. Thank you once again!
  6.    #906  
    Sorry didn't notice the link. Worked framework fix. Ubercalendar installed no problem. Thank you once again!
    No problem. Glad you got it fixed.
  7.    #907  
    Preware has the updated version now. Everyone using the Preware feed should update. If you are using the latest local patch you do not need to update.

cheers.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Hi,

I used to work with the patched calender version bit after the webOS update, the patch is stil installed, but I'm back to the old, original calender. Preware doesn't let me uninstall the old patch or reinstall the new one. I get ipkg-errors on either of them...

any ideas how to get the patch working again would be really appreciated

thx
  9.    #909  
    Quote Originally Posted by chilvia View Post
    Hi,

I used to work with the patched calender version bit after the webOS update, the patch is stil installed, but I'm back to the old, original calender. Preware doesn't let me uninstall the old patch or reinstall the new one. I get ipkg-errors on either of them...

any ideas how to get the patch working again would be really appreciated

thx
    Hi, are you talking about the update from 3.0.4 to 3.0.5?

If so you can try to run EPR. This should remove any remnants of the patch. Then you should be able to go into Preware and Install the patch. If you have errors post the ipkg log.

If you are talking about a different update, don't run EPR. Post the ipkg log and it will show where the error is.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Folks - off the direct topic, but related and this thread might just have someone watching that might be able to help.

I posted the following on the thread:

http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...-new-post.html

Any help / advice would be appreciated.

@frantid - sorry for this hi-jack!!

Quote Originally Posted by silverbackdave View Post
    I, too, am having a one way calendar synch problem.

I have a Gmail calendar that is accessed from both my Pre2 and my TP.

Any addition or change I make to the Gmail calendar via the browser interface shows up on both my TO and Pre2.

Any changes or additions made on either the TP or Pre2 will NOT synch up to Gmail (and thus will not appear on the other device.

Full tow-way synch used to work, but had not for the past while -- wish I had dug in earlier but don't recall exact when or following what change this failure started.

I do have the Gmail cal set as the default cal on both TP and Pre2.

Any thoughts????

Last edited by silverbackdave; 03/02/2012 at 08:41 AM. Reason: typo
    Dave
    ... Not really and definitely willing to help.
  11.    #911  
    Folks - off the direct topic, but related and this thread might just have someone watching that might be able to help.

I posted the following on the thread:

http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...-new-post.html

Any help / advice would be appreciated.

@frantid - sorry for this hi-jack!!
    Not sure how much insight I can give. You could look at the google sync behaviors patch thread, it has the most research I've done at sync issues. I always find it to be a bad event that hangs it up. The trick is finding it.

Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I have been having a hard time trying to get the Wifi file sharing to work so I just thought I would delete the files and wait to see if it gets more stable. After deleting the remaing Optiware files, I restarted my TP. It took an abnormally long time to reboot afterwhich, I relaunched Preware and noticed that all my patches no longer appeared to be installed though some like "Make it so" my UberKernal were still apperantly there. Some would reinstall or say that they already seemed to be installed. Also the Bing Maps program showed as needing an update in Preware, though the most current version was already on the TP. I noticed that Google Synch Behaviour patch and UC were both showing up as not installed. Google Synch Behaviour patch installed just fine, but UC won't. Here is the log report.
    begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    verify
    Nothing Interesting.
    download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    100 94804 100 94804 0 0 195k 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 224k
    identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd
    install
    {"returnValue":true , "ticket":2, "subscribed":true}
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"STARTING" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.postinst 2>&1
    ERROR: Failed to find md5sum for the file
    file: /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/MiniMonth.jsjsjs
    The next patch would create the file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/MiniMonth.jsjsjs,
    which already exists! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/MiniMonth.jsjsjs.$rej$
    The next patch would create the file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/UberAgenda.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/UberAgenda.jsjsjs.$rej$
    The next patch would create the file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week.jsjsjs.$rej$
    *** FAILED ***
    mount: mounting /dev/mapper/store-root on / failed: Device or resource busy
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.prerm)
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.

Looks like removing the Optiware files for Wifi file sharing has done something I hadn't expected. So for now UC and Make it so patches won't reinstall.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Well I went through the AUMST scripts, Safe, Basic, Full. Finally Full seemed to get Preware to recognize all the programs and patches correctly again. Showed UC and the 5 other patches I had installed. Only thing is that when I clicked on the calendar, it was the TP calender and not UC. So I selected UC in Preware and it offered to Remove it. I tried to do this and received this log.

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.prerm 2>&1
    Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppLaunch.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    14 out of 14 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/AllDayEvent.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    8 out of 8 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayEventGroup.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayHours.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    16 out of 16 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/depends.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DeleteConfirm.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DetailView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    23 out of 23 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/EditView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatChangeConfirm.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    15 out of 15 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/header/CalendarList.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthCarousel.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthDay.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthHeader.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    13 out of 13 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/prefs/PreferencesView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/MissedRemindersView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CalendarsManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/EventView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/JumpToView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/PrefsManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    20 out of 20 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/ReminderManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/Utilities.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekCarousel.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekHeader.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    10 out of 10 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/42/concatenated.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.reminders/on-snooze-handler.jsjsjs.$rej$
    *** FAILED ***
    begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.prerm 2>&1
    Apply anyway? [n]
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppLaunch.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    14 out of 14 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/AllDayEvent.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    8 out of 8 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayEventGroup.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayHours.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    16 out of 16 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/depends.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DeleteConfirm.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DetailView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    23 out of 23 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/EditView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatChangeConfirm.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    15 out of 15 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/header/CalendarList.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthCarousel.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthDay.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthHeader.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    13 out of 13 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/prefs/PreferencesView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/MissedRemindersView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CalendarsManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/EventView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/JumpToView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/PrefsManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    20 out of 20 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/ReminderManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/Utilities.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekCarousel.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekHeader.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    10 out of 10 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/42/concatenated.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.reminders/on-snooze-handler.jsjsjs.$rej$
    *** FAILED ***

Any thoughts before I fear I will be visiting the Doctor?
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
  14.    #914  
    Try doing this to force a reinstall of the default files:

reinstall default applications

You will have to restore the framework files as well.

framework files from doctor

Not sure how much insight I can give. You could look at the google sync behaviors patch thread, it has the most research I've done at sync issues. I always find it to be a bad event that hangs it up. The trick is finding it.
    I tried turning Calendar off in my accounts, let the stuff delee & then turned bak on -- did not work.

Then I used web interface to Google cal and deleted all recurring events, readded same - working OK now.

I opted to NOT try the "fake it as Enterprise server" as I have more than 1 g-cals.

Will try to create make recurring events directly in g-cal
    Last edited by silverbackdave; 03/05/2012 at 10:52 AM. Reason: typos (movin too fast)
    Dave
    ... Not really and definitely willing to help.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Try doing this to force a reinstall of the default files:

reinstall default applications

You will have to restore the framework files as well.

framework files from doctor
    Hello frantid,
    I copied these files from the doctor into the stated locations, Luna restarted, and then launched Predate which only offered to remove UC HD. When I tried to remove it, I received this error log:
    Begin Nothing Interesting. Failed -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.prerm 2>&1 Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n] Apply anyway? [n] 4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppLaunch.jsjsjs.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $14$ $out$ $of$ $14$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$AppView$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $3$ $out$ $of$ $3$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$day$/$AllDayEvent$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $8$ $out$ $of$ $8$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$day$/$DayEventGroup$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $6$ $out$ $of$ $6$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$day$/$DayHours$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $6$ $out$ $of$ $6$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$day$/$DayView$.$css$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $16$ $out$ $of$ $16$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$day$/$DayView$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$depends$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $4$ $out$ $of$ $4$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$edit$/$DeleteConfirm$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$edit$/$DetailView$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $23$ $out$ $of$ $23$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$edit$/$EditView$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $3$ $out$ $of$ $3$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$edit$/$RepeatChangeConfirm$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $15$ $out$ $of$ $15$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$edit$/$RepeatView$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $7$ $out$ $of$ $7$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$header$/$CalendarList$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $3$ $out$ $of$ $3$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$month$/$MonthCarousel$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $5$ $out$ $of$ $5$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$month$/$MonthDay$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $3$ $out$ $of$ $3$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$month$/$MonthHeader$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $13$ $out$ $of$ $13$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$prefs$/$PreferencesView$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $5$ $out$ $of$ $5$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$reminders$/$MissedRemindersView$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $2$ $out$ $of$ $2$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$reminders$/$ReminderDialog$.$css$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $5$ $out$ $of$ $5$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$reminders$/$ReminderDialog$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$shared$/$CalendarsManager$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$shared$/$EventView$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $3$ $out$ $of$ $3$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$shared$/$JumpToView$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $3$ $out$ $of$ $3$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$shared$/$PrefsManager$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $20$ $out$ $of$ $20$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$shared$/$ReminderManager$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $5$ $out$ $of$ $5$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$shared$/$Utilities$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $7$ $out$ $of$ $7$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$week$/$WeekCarousel$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $6$ $out$ $of$ $6$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$week$/$WeekHeader$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $7$ $out$ $of$ $7$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$week$/$WeekView$.$css$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $10$ $out$ $of$ $10$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.jsjsjs.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $7$ $out$ $of$ $7$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$calendar$/$submission$/$42$/$concatenated$.$js$.$rej$ $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] $3$ $out$ $of$ $3$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$services$/$com$.$palm$.$service$.$calendar$.$reminders$/$on$-$snooze$-$handler$.$js$.$rej$ *** $FAILED$ ***

Thanks for the continued help.
    Tim Boche

Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    @frantid
    I reran AUSMT basic a second time and it removed my theme and 3 of 5 patches. UC HD and Make it so were still showing installed and I am unable to remove them. Strange that the other 3 were removed but not these 2. Is that due to the change that came with 305? Any way to delete them outside of preware? Thanks again for all the help.
    Tim Boche

18.    #918  
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBoch View Post
    @frantid
    I reran AUSMT basic a second time and it removed my theme and 3 of 5 patches. UC HD and Make it so were still showing installed and I am unable to remove them. Strange that the other 3 were removed but not these 2. Is that due to the change that came with 305? Any way to delete them outside of preware? Thanks again for all the help.
    Did you try to do this?

Reinstalling Default Applications?

19.    #919  
    I tried turning Calendar off in my accounts, let the stuff delee & then turned bak on -- did not work.

Then I used web interface to Google cal and deleted all recurring events, readded same - working OK now.

I opted to NOT try the "fake it as Enterprise server" as I have more than 1 g-cals.

Will try to create make recurring events directly in g-cal
    Sounds like you got rid of the bad event.

Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Did you try to do this?

Reinstalling Default Applications?
    I did. I extracted the files from the 305 doctor. Copied them to my downloads directory on my TP and installed the calendar ipk. UC HD still showed as a patch and when I tried to remove it in Preware, I got that log file. I guess I could try using AUSMT basic again and try to reinstall it.
    Tim Boche