• google calendar invites

4 7.27%
  • other - post it.

5 9.09%
Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738394041424348 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
  1.    #741  
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    Isn't Jason still saying it's better to install Internalz Pro using WOSQI because one of the services doesn't install right with Preware or has that changed?
    I'm not sure???
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    I'll update tonight and let you know whether it fixed it for me too, which I'm sure it will! Thanks for your lightning fast reactions!
    As expected the new preware version fixed my snooze problems. Thx again frantid!
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    I'm not sure???
    I just checked the threads for Internalz Pro, filemgr, & JSJSJS $services$ $manager$ &$amp$; $Jason$ $isn$'$t$ $specifically$ $giving$ $direction$ $one$ $way$ $or$ $the$ $other$, $but$ $it$ $looks$ $like$ $some$ $people$ $have$ $had$ $problems$ $using$ $Preware$ $to$ $install$ $the$ $dependent$ $services$ ($not$ $Internalz$ $Pro$ $itself$ $per$ $se$) $but$ $have$ $had$ $success$ $with$ $WOSQI$. $So$ $I$ $guess$ $try$ $Preware$ &$amp$; $if$ $no$ $success$, $grab$ $that$ $USB$ $cable$ I just love when my memory flakes like that. Sorry about the false alarm.
  4.    #744  
    @amblh - I've got to sign off now, late here.

I'm sure someone else can help you do a manual fix of the calendar app. If you search the UberCalendar thread, there are some instructions posted there. Just make sure to use 7zip to extract the files, as winzip tends to alter them to windows format. Here are the list of files you need to take care of.

Files to restore to original
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppLaunch.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppView.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/AllDayEvent.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayEventGroup.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.css
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/depends.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DeleteConfirm.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DetailView.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/EditView.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatChangeConfirm.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatView.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/header/CalendarList.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthCarousel.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthDay.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthHeader.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/prefs/PreferencesView.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/MissedRemindersView.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.css
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CalendarsManager.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/EventView.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/JumpToView.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/PrefsManager.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/ReminderManager.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/Utilities.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekCarousel.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekHeader.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.css
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/42/concatenated.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.reminders/on-snooze-handler.jsjsjs

Files to be deleted
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/MiniMonth.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/UberAgenda.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week.jsjsjs

good luck,
    see you tomorrow.
    Last edited by frantid; 03/06/2012 at 04:03 AM.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    I uninstalled UC before the 3.0.5 OTA update, then installed the new UC patch as soon as it was available on Preware. All was well.

When I checked Preware today, I saw the new UC update, and tried installing it. The spinner just kept on spinning, with no sign of progress (no text flashing by, etc.). After several minutes, I assumed that it had stalled, and closed Preware.

On restarting Preware, UC was no longer listed in installed patches. I checked the calendar--UC was still there. I did a Luna--UC was still there. I attempted to install the UC update a second time; this time it seemed to be progressing normally, but ultimately failed. Checking the IPKG log revealed that the previously-applied patch was still detected. Did another Luna--this time, UC was no longer in the calendar. Tried installing the update a third time, with the same result as the second run.

Feeling it was time for something stronger, I ran AUSMT Validation (no problems) and AUSMT Recovery - Basic. After the restart, I tried a fourth install of UC; failed again. Ran AUSMT Recovery - Basic a second time. After the restart, tried a fifth install of UC; failed again.

I decided at this point to throw in the towel and ask for help.

Here's the IPKG log from the last attempt (same issues as the previous three):

Begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    Verify
    Nothing Interesting.
    Download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    7 87226 7 6924 0 0 33338 0 0:00:02 --:--:-- 0:00:02 48419
    100 87226 100 87226 0 0 147k 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 166k
    Identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd
    Install
    {"returnValue":true , "ticket":2, "subscribed":true}
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"STARTING" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    Mkdir-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Install-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.postinst 2>&1
    8 out of 12 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/prefs/PreferencesView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/MissedRemindersView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/EventView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/Utilities.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekCarousel.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekHeader.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    10 out of 10 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    6 out of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/42/concatenated.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.reminders/on-snooze-handler.jsjsjs.$rej$
    *** FAILED ***
    Remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.prerm)
    Delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    Nothing Interesting.
  6.    #746  
    Quote Originally Posted by bethel95 View Post
    I uninstalled UC before the 3.0.5 OTA update, then installed the new UC patch as soon as it was available on Preware. All was well.

When I checked Preware today, I saw the new UC update, and tried installing it. The spinner just kept on spinning, with no sign of progress (no text flashing by, etc.). After several minutes, I assumed that it had stalled, and closed Preware.

On restarting Preware, UC was no longer listed in installed patches. I checked the calendar--UC was still there. I did a Luna--UC was still there. I attempted to install the UC update a second time; this time it seemed to be progressing normally, but ultimately failed. Checking the IPKG log revealed that the previously-applied patch was still detected. Did another Luna--this time, UC was no longer in the calendar. Tried installing the update a third time, with the same result as the second run.

Feeling it was time for something stronger, I ran AUSMT Validation (no problems) and AUSMT Recovery - Basic. After the restart, I tried a fourth install of UC; failed again. Ran AUSMT Recovery - Basic a second time. After the restart, tried a fifth install of UC; failed again.

I decided at this point to throw in the towel and ask for help.

Here's the IPKG log from the last attempt (same issues as the previous three):
    It looks like it was part of the way through the uninstall. Have you tried safe or full AUSMT recovery?

Can you post the /media/internal/webos-ausmt.log file?
    Last edited by frantid; 02/01/2012 at 05:04 AM.

I'm sure someone else can help you do a manual fix of the calendar app. If you search the UberCalendar thread, there are some instructions posted there. Just make sure to use 7zip to extract the files, as winzip tends to alter them to windows format. Here are the list of files you need to take care of.

media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppLaunch.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppView.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/AllDayEvent.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayEventGroup.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.css
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/depends.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DeleteConfirm.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DetailView.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/EditView.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatChangeConfirm.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatView.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/header/CalendarList.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthCarousel.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthDay.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthHeader.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/prefs/PreferencesView.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/MissedRemindersView.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.css
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CalendarsManager.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/EventView.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/JumpToView.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/PrefsManager.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/ReminderManager.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/Utilities.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekCarousel.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekHeader.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.css
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.jsjsjs

Files to be deleted
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/MiniMonth.jsjsjs
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/UberAgenda.jsjsjs

good luck,
    see you tomorrow.
    Thanks , I will try this. I will let you know if it worked.
    Updated first post 3.0.5_1-5 attempt at fixing calendar app edit scene date change bug.

You CANNOT update a local patch. For local patches you must uninstall, restart Luna then reinstall, restart Luna.

In 3.0.5 you MUST use webOS QI 4.4.0 (or higher) or file manager 2.0.8 (or higher) to successfully install or uninstall a local patch.
    OK - just installed 305-1-5 and all my settings for groups have vanished??????

(did Preware uninstall then Internalz install of emailed ipk, then the restart -- and all else seems OK just the missing groups).

????
    Dave
    ... Not really and definitely willing to help.
  9.    #749  
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbackdave View Post
    OK - just installed 305-1-5 and all my settings for groups have vanished??????

(did Preware uninstall then Internalz install of emailed ipk, then the restart -- and all else seems OK just the missing groups).

????
    odd, the cookie must have gotten lost. You should check your other preferences. It could be those got lost as well.

odd, the cookie must have gotten lost. You should check your other preferences. It could be those got lost as well.
    I think you are right - as Disable-Reminders was off.

I am redoing the groups for future testing - no big deal.
    Dave
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Hello frantid,
    I have noticed that in month view, if there are more than 3 events shown for a day, that the icon is missing for the 4th event. Not sure why, but thought I would bring it to your attention. Keep up the great work and thanks for making UC 3.0.5 Touchpad friendly. Since the UC is different on my Pre2, it doesn't have his issue and shows the icons for at least 4 events. I don't have a day with more than 4, yet.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBoch View Post
    Hello frantid,
    I have noticed that in month view, if there are more than 3 events shown for a day, that the icon is missing for the 4th event. Not sure why, but thought I would bring it to your attention. Keep up the great work and thanks for making UC 3.0.5 Touchpad friendly. Since the UC is different on my Pre2, it doesn't have his issue and shows the icons for at least 4 events. I don't have a day with more than 4, yet.
    I, prompted by the above, just noticed that also

- in cal showing both weather and events I can jump from 3 to 4 and back to 3 events by toggling weather on and off - and the I con disappears when Item 3 become item 4
    Dave

Files to be deleted

good luck,
    see you tomorrow.
    Ok. By following "Reinstalling Default Applications" I got my standard calendar back. Thanks John Steffes. But Preware is still thinking that Ubercalendar HD is installed. It us not. Removing using preware does not work. Would love to re-install Ubercalendar HD again. Or shoul I better wait for a new version ?
  14.    #754  
    Quote Originally Posted by amblh View Post
    Ok. By following "Reinstalling Default Applications" I got my standard calendar back. Thanks John Steffes. But Preware is still thinking that Ubercalendar HD is installed. It us not. Removing using preware does not work. Would love to re-install Ubercalendar HD again. Or shoul I better wait for a new version ?
    Can you post the log of the error on uninstall attempt?

Can you post the log of the error on uninstall attempt?
    Begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.prerm 2>&1
    Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppLaunch.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    14 out of 14 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/MiniMonth.jsjsjs,
    which does not exist! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/UberAgenda.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/AllDayEvent.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayEventGroup.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    12 out of 12 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/depends.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DeleteConfirm.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DetailView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    21 out of 21 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/EditView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatChangeConfirm.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    15 out of 15 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/header/CalendarList.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthCarousel.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthDay.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthHeader.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    12 out of 12 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/prefs/PreferencesView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/MissedRemindersView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CalendarsManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/EventView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/JumpToView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/PrefsManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    20 out of 20 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/ReminderManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/Utilities.jsjsjs.$rej$
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekCarousel.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekHeader.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    10 out of 10 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    The text leading up to this was:
    --------------------------
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/42/concatenated.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$calendar$/$submission$/$42$/$concatenated$.$js$
    |index 2be0db1..181385d 100755
    |--- a/usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/42/concatenated.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/42/concatenated.jsjsjs
    --------------------------
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.reminders/on-snooze-handler.jsjsjs.$rej$
    *** FAILED ***
  16.    #756  
    I think you should retry running AUSMT basic recovery. It's the default calendar you restored from the 3.0.5 doctor?

I think you should retry running AUSMT basic recovery. It's the default calendar you restored from the 3.0.5 doctor?
    I already did that. No solution. I also tried the full recovery. No solution.
    Maybe I should try to re-install with WOSQI ? What do you mean with it's the basic calendar ......? The basic calendar is working fine now. I did not use the doctor, but with Iternalz Pro and the ipkg file that is available on the TP.
  18.    #758  
    Quote Originally Posted by amblh View Post
    I already did that. No solution. I also tried the full recovery. No solution.
    Maybe I should try to re-install with WOSQI ? What do you mean with it's the basic calendar ......? The basic calendar is working fine now. I did not use the doctor, but with Iternalz Pro and the ipkg file that is available on the TP.
    The error file thinks it is still installed. Are the backup files still there, the ones with webosinternals.orig as the end. If they are remove them.

You might also try emergency recovery utility, it just verifies that what it thinks is installed is truly installed.

I don't see the .orig files. Is it save to use the Emergency recovery. Those in preware are really old?
  20.    #760  
    not EPR

Emergency Reconstruction Utility