4 7.27%
  • other - post it.

5 9.09%
Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    OK here's the feedback.

Any calendar (in my case both google & exchange).
    My patches installed:preware_2012-30-01_230312.png

Some log files:

[2012-01-30 22:10:21] (LunaSysMgr) user.crit: com.palm.app.calendar: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'eventId' of undefined, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.jsjsjs:$339$
    [2012-01-30 22:10:23] (LunaSysMgr) user.crit: com.palm.app.calendar: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'eventId' of undefined, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.jsjsjs:$339$
    [2012-01-30 22:10:25] (LunaSysMgr) user.crit: com.palm.app.calendar: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'eventId' of undefined, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.jsjsjs:$339$
    [2012-01-30 22:10:27] (LunaSysMgr) user.crit: com.palm.app.calendar: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'eventId' of undefined, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.jsjsjs:$339$
    [2012-01-30 22:10:28] (LunaSysMgr) user.crit: com.palm.app.calendar: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'eventId' of undefined, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.jsjsjs:$339$
    [2012-01-30 22:10:29] (LunaSysMgr) user.crit: com.palm.app.calendar: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'eventId' of undefined, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.jsjsjs:$339$
    Maybe an uninstall and re-install may fix it. Haven't tried that yet.
  2.    #702  
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    OK here's the feedback.

Any calendar (in my case both google & exchange).
    My patches installed:preware_2012-30-01_230312.png

Some log files:

Maybe an uninstall and re-install may fix it. Haven't tried that yet.
    First thanks for the log that is perfect. It caught exactly where the fault lies. It is complaining because the event doesn't have an eventId. All events have to have one.

What type of calendar does this event come from?

Does this happen on all events? Something very strange is going on with your calendar.

I'll look through the code some more, this is part of the unpatched code that has the error. Give me a minute or two --- perhaps you are onto a bigger problem with the calendar.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Do you have any of the minimize log patches installed?

What type of calendar is this? I've tried hp, google, exchange, yahoo, pocketmirror events I can snooze all of them. Can you try lumberjack and put in "reminders" in the custom field and post the log? Make sure lumberjack is open before an alarm goes off, then try to hit the snooze a few times then retrieve the log in lumberjack.
    Snoozes working fine for me, too!
    Dave
    ... Not really and definitely willing to help.
  4.    #704  
    @spud101 - if you toggle off your calendar in the accounts app, do you get a bunch of undefined events or ghosted events with no calendar color? Just a thought, but it might explain things.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    As stated before, same behaviour for both google and exchange calendar. Turn off calendar did what it's supposed to do: show no events from that calendar. I now removed the patch and await the first reminder to see if that works. If so, I'll reinstall and see what happens then.
  6.    #706  
    ok, I'll keep looking through the code.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Snoozing reminders work just fine without Ubercalendar HD. Will be reinstalling soon.

Just wait a sec before looking in the code. Re-install might just be turning out to be the fix. I had some issues with some other apps as well (e.g. Internalz) which were fixed by a un- and reinstall. But does were all file-manager kind of apps. So I thought this wasn't related.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    No, I'm sorry. Reinstalled and even did a full restart of the device. Snoozing does not work with Ubercalendar HD. Dismiss does work.
  9.    #709  
    That's too bad. I'll try to see what I can find.
  10.    #710  
    No, I'm sorry. Reinstalled and even did a full restart of the device. Snoozing does not work with Ubercalendar HD. Dismiss does work.
    Ok I found it, try 1-4 in the first post. I bet you did not have stop auto close on?

Thanks for the report. Let me know if it works, I should submit it to Preware if it does.

Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Indeed, stop auto close is off (what does it do?)
    I'll try 1-4 tomorrow. It's now way beyond bed time
  12.    #712  
    Indeed, stop auto close is off (what does it do?)
    I'll try 1-4 tomorrow. It's now way beyond bed time
    I agree, time for bed. It lets you keep snoozing past the end time of an event. Normally webOS will close the alert after the end time.

I did not see the bug, because I had stop auto close on.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Hi frantid,

I just noticed the following, using the latest 1-3 version from the first post.

Today, we are januar the 31th.
    I wanted to move an event, scheduled today, to friday, i.e february the 3rd.
    On my TouchPad, I taped on the event to open the edit scene, and used the date picker. I had to swipe once, because we are in january, and friday is in february. Then I taped on friday the 3rd. Both the datepicker and the date field then showed february the 3rd.

The problem is, the new event landed on march the 3rd, instead of february the 3rd. I tried again with other events, scheduled today january 31th or yesterday the 30th, with various new dates next week, and all were moved one moth too late, i.e. in march.

Could you please have a look at it?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  14.    #714  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    Hi frantid,

I just noticed the following, using the latest 1-3 version from the first post.

Today, we are januar the 31th.
    I wanted to move an event, scheduled today, to friday, i.e february the 3rd.
    On my TouchPad, I taped on the event to open the edit scene, and used the date picker. I had to swipe once, because we are in january, and friday is in february. Then I taped on friday the 3rd. Both the datepicker and the date field then showed february the 3rd.

The problem is, the new event landed on march the 3rd, instead of february the 3rd. I tried again with other events, scheduled today january 31th or yesterday the 30th, with various new dates next week, and all were moved one moth too late, i.e. in march.

Could you please have a look at it?
    You found a pretty nasty bug in the calendar app or maybe in the datepicker widget. It happens any time your event is on a date that the month your moving to does not have. Since Feb does not have a 31, 30 it messes up and moves it to the next month. You can see the bug if you have an event on one of those days, edit it then just change the month and press done. Though it correctly changes to the last day of the month you chose on the display, it enters it wrong.

Now I just have to figure out how to fix it.

edit: until I figure out how to fix it, you can get around the bug by just tapping on the date you want a second time.

edit2: It looks like it's not the picker widget with the error, just the edit scene. So it should be easier to fix.
    Last edited by frantid; 01/31/2012 at 06:06 AM.

15.    #715  
    @spud101 - the version 1-4 is now up in preware. I tested it on my TP and submitted it since not snoozing is a pretty big bug.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I'll update tonight and let you know whether it fixed it for me too, which I'm sure it will! Thanks for your lightning fast reactions!
  17.    #717  
    Updated first post 3.0.5_1-5 attempt at fixing calendar app edit scene date change bug.

You CANNOT update a local patch. For local patches you must uninstall, restart Luna then reinstall, restart Luna.

In 3.0.5 you MUST use webOS QI 4.4.0 (or higher) or file manager 2.0.8 (or higher) to successfully install or uninstall a local patch.

This evening I updated the new Ubercalendar HD and got some error messages. Removed the Ubercalender patch but now the standard calendar app does not work anymore. In preware Ubercalendar seems to be still installed. If I try to remove it I get error messages.. Via AgendaZ I can see my appointments so they are not lost.

Please advise. I use my TP daily for work. And Ubercalendar is a must have for me.
    Now I even have no calendar :-(

Thanks, Erik Van geel
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Did you upgrade filemgr services to 2.0.8 first?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    No? Should I do this?