• week numbering

5 9.09%
  • google calendar invites

4 7.27%
  • other - post it.

5 9.09%
Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
    It was probably the back up of the 3.0.4 file. Makes sense.

I don't think it was AgendaZ though. I think it just didn't get removed on uninstall before 3.0.5 for some reason.
    Thanks. I updated my comment in the other thread, removing the AgendaZ bit.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    It seems we have now the ability to install local patches using AUSMT.

webOS Quick Install:
    http://forums.webosnation.com/canuck...ml#post2850874

and Internalz Pro:
    http://www.webosnation.com/filemgr-service

I'll give it a try...

thanks to Jason.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    It seems we have now the ability to install local patches using AUSMT.

webOS Quick Install:
    http://forums.webosnation.com/canuck...ml#post2850874

and Internalz Pro:
    http://www.webosnation.com/filemgr-service

I'll give it a try...

thanks to Jason.
    re: Internalz ... That link shows file mgr svcs was updated 01/29 but it does not show in Preware as ready to update. Am I missing something?
    Dave
    ... Not really and definitely willing to help.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbackdave View Post
    re: Internalz ... That link shows file mgr svcs was updated 01/29 but it does not show in Preware as ready to update. Am I missing something?
    I simply installed it with preware (installed, not updated).
    As Jason tweeted, filemgr services is not yet available via the preware feeds.

Then I could successfully install and uninstall my multilingual translation patch.

That means we can again test the latest patches localy, Woot!
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    I simply installed it with preware (installed, not updated).
    As Jason tweeted, filemgr services is not yet available via the preware feeds.

Then I could successfully install and uninstall my multilingual translation patch.

That means we can again test the latest patches localy, Woot!
    The update is now in Preware, so we can use: email to TP and install via Internalz, initiated via tap on attached file.

Ready for more testing!
    Dave
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    @frantid,

I played around a little with the preware 3.0.5 patch: it seems to work flawlessly.
    I'll install it tomorrow to my co-workers, and I'll let you know how it behaves after some days of real life professional use.

I did'nt find the per-calader alarm feature.
    Isn't it implemented on the TP version yet?

7.    #687  
    @frantid,

I played around a little with the preware 3.0.5 patch: it seems to work flawlessly.
    I'll install it tomorrow to my co-workers, and I'll let you know how it behaves after some days of real life professional use.

Thanks for testing. It should be there, you have to turn it on in preferences for you to see the settings.

Also I just uploaded 1-2 to the first post. It has a few bug fixes for editing group names.

It has the added feature of alarms follow toggles. So that only toggled on calendars will alert. It will follow group settings, but since the toggles can be set at any time on the TP, it makes more sense to just follow the toggles and not the last chosen group. This is different from the phones. If you only use groups to toggle calendars, then there is no difference.

edit: order of precedence --

Disable reminders - if on it will take over from the other 2 alarm settings.
    Alarms follow toggles - "off" or "on"
    Per Calendar alarms - "off" or "on"

Disable reminders "off"
    Alarms follow toggles - if on it will take over from "Per calendar alarms"
    Per Calendar alarms - "off" or "on"

Disable reminders "off"
    Alarms follow toggles - "off"
    Per Calendar alarms - "on" - only set calendars will alarm.

Disable reminders "off"
    Alarms follow toggles - "off"
    Per Calendar alarms - "off" --- all alarms will go off. This is the default setting.
    Last edited by frantid; 01/29/2012 at 02:40 PM.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    @frantic,
    Click on the Groups button - that feature is at the bottom of the groups scene.

frantid had some performance advice on its use - back up several pages in this thread.

Looks like he beat me to it (edited in)
    Dave
  9.    #689  
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbackdave View Post
    The update is now in Preware, so we can use: email to TP and install via Internalz, initiated via tap on attached file.

Ready for more testing!
    3.0.5_1-2 is now if the first post

Not that there's any hurry.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    3.0.5_1-2 is now if the first post

Not that there's any hurry.
    Hurry? Me hurry? Not likely as I'm retired!

But.... 5_1-2 has been on my TP since 2 min after you put it on TOP.

I tested the default group title edit fix - works fine.
    I even understand the hierarchy of alarm switches and actions.

Will try to test alarm stuff later this week - but you have us spoiled - you featues /changes seem to WORK!!!
    Last edited by silverbackdave; 01/29/2012 at 03:08 PM. Reason: typo
    Dave
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    frantid,

I just quick-tested the latest version from the first post.
    Could you please add $L() to the "Enabled Alarms" string so it can be translated?

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Hi,

and here is the latest multilingual translation patch.
    Enjoy.

PS: there are still some german translations missing. I'll add them as soon as Pulp sends them to me.
    Attached Files Attached Files

13.    #693  
    I'll add it. Thanks for catching that, I must have missed it.

frantid,

I just quick-tested the latest version from the first post.
    Could you please add $L() to the "Enabled Alarms" string so it can be translated?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I'll add it. Thanks for catching that, I must have missed it.
    you're welcome.

15.    #695  
    Updated first post 3.0.5_1-3, fix for translation string. You don't have to update unless you need to have the updated translation.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Updated first post 3.0.5_1-3, fix for translation string. You don't have to update unless you need to have the updated translation.
    Works!
    Thank you.

Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    The version in Preware has a bug (v3.0.5-7):
    Snoozing doesn't work anymore. When pressing the snooze button on the notification pop-up nothing happens, both the default pop-up window and the window you get when selecting custom snooze times. Dismiss button does work.

Feature request: If dragging & dropping of events is not possible, can you maybe create a touch and hold option that gets you straight into the detailed (editable) event view instead of the pop-up. Or maybe a different popup window with options like update, delete, duplicate. See for example Checkbook HD, how they have implemented this.
  18.    #698  
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    The version in Preware has a bug (v3.0.5-7):
    Snoozing doesn't work anymore. When pressing the snooze button on the notification pop-up nothing happens, both the default pop-up window and the window you get when selecting custom snooze times. Dismiss button does work.
    Is there anything different about the alarms. Can you tell me what your alarm settings are? At what time before the event, what are your repeat interval and max repeat interval and the default snooze options.

Feature request: If dragging & dropping of events is not possible, can you maybe create a touch and hold option that gets you straight into the detailed (editable) event view instead of the pop-up. Or maybe a different popup window with options like update, delete, duplicate. See for example Checkbook HD, how they have implemented this.
    I'm not sure what you mean with this one. Are you talking about when copying and moving the event? If you are talking about default tapping, there is a preference where you can set to go directly to the edit view from tapping the events.

Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Thx for the tip about the direct edit option. I had it turned on, but it didn't work. Turning it off and then back on made it work.

Snoozing doesn't work with any combination I tried (not every possible combination). I varied in start time of the alarm, amount of repeats and time before next reminder.
  20.    #700  
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    Thx for the tip about the direct edit option. I had it turned on, but it didn't work. Turning it off and then back on made it work.

Snoozing doesn't work with any combination I tried (not every possible combination). I varied in start time of the alarm, amount of repeats and time before next reminder.
    Do you have any of the minimize log patches installed?

What type of calendar is this? I've tried hp, google, exchange, yahoo, pocketmirror events I can snooze all of them. Can you try lumberjack and put in "reminders" in the custom field and post the log? Make sure lumberjack is open before an alarm goes off, then try to hit the snooze a few times then retrieve the log in lumberjack.