5 9.09%
  • google calendar invites

4 7.27%
  • other - post it.

5 9.09%
Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
  1.    #461  
    Thanks, I think I know where they changed it.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Hi,

as I think many of you miss the translations, here is the version for webOS 3.0.4.

There are still some strings missing for spanish and german, I'll add them as soon as I'll get them from the usual contributors.
    Then, I'll submit it to preware.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  3.    #463  
    @Kratus are you still getting 5 sec event delay in week view?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    @Kratus are you still getting 5 sec event delay in week view?
    no, it's impressively faster now. I would say something like half a second.
    Thank you very much!

-- Envoyé depuis mon HP TouchPad avec Communities
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  5.    #465  

That's great. You're welcome.
    I was so happy when the Ubercalendar patch got updated for 3.0.4 so quickly! I had forgotten how the stock calendar was missing so many amenities that I've come to expect (I've been spoiled by Ubercalendar--happily. Thank you!).

I might have found a bug in the Touchpad 3.0.4 Ubercalendar patch, though. When I first go into Week View, the calendar information is condensed (because the week's view is condensed by the Agenda/Mini Calendar pane). When I expand the week view pane by sliding it over the Agenda pane, the available area for events expands, but the events themselves are not redrawn--they stay the same size as they were in the condensed week view pane.

This is not the way that I remember the the 3.0.2 patch working...

Can anyone else confirm this?

Thanks.
    Last edited by treodoc755; 10/23/2011 at 07:39 PM. Reason: clarity
    Quote Originally Posted by treodoc755 View Post
    I was so happy when the Ubercalendar patch got updated for 3.0.4 so quickly! I had forgotten how the stock calendar was missing so many amenities that I've come to expect (I've been spoiled by Ubercalendar--happily. Thank you!).

I might have found a bug in the Touchpad 3.0.4 Ubercalendar patch, though. When I first go into Week View, the calendar information is condensed (because the week's view is condensed by the Agenda/Mini Calendar pane). When I expand the week view pane by sliding it over the Agenda pane, the available area for events expands, but the events themselves are not redrawn--they stay the same size as they were in the condensed week view pane.

Thanks.
    I see the same thing.
    - don't recall what happened prior to 3.0.4 version
    Dave
    ... Not really and definitely willing to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbackdave View Post
    I see the same thing.
    @frantid:

I have 2 Google calendars, only one is selected to display.

Setup for Month display at start, and Link off after load is set to YES

After any Luna restart, Agenda view displays BOTH calendars, and Month displays only the selected one.

I rectify the display by setting Link on and tapping the Month button to trigger reload, and both displays end up correct.

Then, after any restart of Calendar (as long as no Luna restart) all display as designed.
    Dave
  9.    #469  
    Quote Originally Posted by treodoc755 View Post

Thanks.
    I see the same thing.
    I think you might be on the first release. There was an update immediately after the first release, to correct an error with mini-month. Can you guys double check? I'll double check the uploaded files as well.

Thanks.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  10.    #470  
    @frantid:

After any Luna restart, Agenda view displays BOTH calendars, and Month displays only the selected one.

I rectify the display by setting Link on and tapping the Month button to trigger reload, and both displays end up correct.

Then, after any restart of Calendar (as long as no Luna restart) all display as designed.
    I'll look at it, it might be because the calendar info isn't loaded until after link gets automatically turned off. Maybe there's a way to check for it. I'll look at it.

Thanks for reporting it.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
  11.    #471  
    @frantid:

I can confirm this as a bug, but I haven't figured out how to fix it yet. It only occurs as you state after a Luna restart or a device restart.

edit: never mind, I figured this one out. Not the one below this though.

This one and the one where day and week view start at 0 after adding an event, I haven't figured out yet.
    Last edited by frantid; 10/24/2011 at 08:03 AM.

12.    #472  
    Updated first post to 304_1-4. Fixed display of hidden calendars after Luna restart or system restart. Fixed reminder height. Fixed week view not always updating after midnight of the current day changes.

Thanks for testing.

Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    I think you might be on the first release. There was an update immediately after the first release, to correct an error with mini-month. Can you guys double check? I'll double check the uploaded files as well.

Thanks.
    Nope I checked was on -3 and It is still here on -4
    Last edited by silverbackdave; 10/24/2011 at 08:49 AM. Reason: added -4 info
    Dave
    Updated first post to 304_1-4. Fixed display of hidden calendars after Luna restart or system restart. Fixed reminder height. Fixed week view not always updating after midnight of the current day changes.

Thanks for testing.
    TA DA! Working pretty damn good now! Will do more shake out testing later today.

THANKS!
    Dave
  15.    #475  
    Nope I checked was on -3 and It is still here on -4
    So your week won't resize correctly on 1-4? It works on mine, it did on -3 as well though.

TA DA! Working pretty damn good now! Will do more shake out testing later today.

THANKS!
    @frantid:

Would be nice it there was a way for you to display the version number - either in the menu somewhere or maybe right on the header of the top page. Would help in some of these debugging questions.

I keep track of the version I have installed by filing the email generated when I send from the first post - the one on top of the email folder is the one I have installed.
    Dave
  17.    #477  
    That's an interesting idea. I'll play with it.

@frantid:

Would be nice it there was a way for you to display the version number - either in the menu somewhere or maybe right on the header of the top page. Would help in some of these debugging questions.

I keep track of the version I have installed by filing the email generated when I send from the first post - the one on top of the email folder is the one I have installed.
    So your week won't resize correctly on 1-4? It works on mine, it did on -3 as well though.
    To clarify:

If I am in Week view with agenda exposed and then tap the week view gripper to make in grow full screen and cover agenda - the spacing for each day of the week grows to be proportional to the wider space - but the appointment colored space does not - it stays the same width it was in the more resrticted space that existed when agenda was in view.

I will make a screen shot, email it to my PC and post it here from there (no file attach on the forum via web on the TP.).
    Dave
    To clarify:

If I am in Week view with agenda exposed and then tap the week view gripper to make in grow full screen and cover agenda - the spacing for each day of the week grows to be proportional to the wider space - but the appointment colored space does not - it stays the same width it was in the more resrticted space that existed when agenda was in view.

I will make a screen shot, email it to my PC and post it here from there (no file attach on the forum via web on the TP.).
    Screen shot attached
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dave
  20.    #480  
    I'll see what I can do...