• week numbering

5 9.09%
  • google calendar invites

4 7.27%
  • other - post it.

5 9.09%
Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
    After the very recent Touchpad WebOS update, your GREAT program disappeared. I uninstalled it using Preware and now no longer can find it in Preware.
    It's a great program. How do I get it back?
    The
    nks.
  2.    #422  
    It's not in Preware yet. You can load the test version from the first post. Just put the patch file on your TP and install with Internalz Pro.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Never mind. I can get so frustrated with people who just ask without searching for themselves first.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    It's not in Preware yet. You can load the test version from the first post. Just put the patch file on your TP and install with Internalz Pro.
    Thanks for 3.0.4 version - was LOST! Without It. What I have tested runs fine
    Dave
    ... Not really and definitely willing to help.
  5.    #425  
    Updated 3.0.4 to 1-2. Fixed week pane not refreshing after covering or uncovering the agenda list.

Finished the speed mod. You should see some pretty good speed increase. Except for maybe the first launch of a view, i.e. first time you launch a view all the elements are created. Next launch and switching between should be faster.

Anyone out there having problems or is everything ok?????

I need to know if it is ok for Preware, thanks.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    I tried to install it after my enforced upgrade to 3.0.4. It didn't want to know.

Alan
  7.    #427  
    Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    I tried to install it after my enforced upgrade to 3.0.4. It didn't want to know.

Alan
    I am afraid I don't understand???
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Updated 3.0.4 to 1-2. Fixed week pane not refreshing after covering or uncovering the agenda list.

Finished the speed mod. You should see some pretty good speed increase. Except for maybe the first launch of a view, i.e. first time you launch a view all the elements are created. Next launch and switching between should be faster.

Anyone out there having problems or is everything ok?????

I need to know if it is ok for Preware, thanks.

3.0.4 1 seems to work quite well.
    will try 3.4.1 2

Thomas
  9.    #429  
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael75Pre View Post
    3.0.4 1 seems to work quite well.
    will try 3.4.1 2

Thomas
    Thanks for the feedback and for testing.

I am afraid I don't understand???
    I installed 304_1-2 and it is working well.

John
  11.    #431  
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmcg4 View Post
    I installed 304_1-2 and it is working well.

John
    Thanks for testing.

@All - Preware has the 304_1-2 update now. Update your feeds to see.

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Just installed via preware. The mini month is showing September. The only other thing I noticed is that it seems much faster to render than when it was 3.02! Thanks for such a fast update!
    frantid - love this patch - a must must have for sure.
    Wanted to report a bug in v3.0.4-5
    the mini calander seems to be rendering wrong. the dates for october 2011 are on the wrong days (ie 21st is shown as a saturday) also today (2011.10.21) is being shown as thursday 9/21/2011 on the mini calendar.

i did have 3.0.4_1-2 installed and did not notice this

thanks
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  14.    #434  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    frantid - love this patch - a must must have for sure.
    Wanted to report a bug in v3.0.4-5
    the mini calander seems to be rendering wrong. the dates for october 2011 are on the wrong days (ie 21st is shown as a saturday) also today (2011.10.21) is being shown as thursday 9/21/2011 on the mini calendar.

i did have 3.0.4_1-2 installed and did not notice this

thanks
    Can you tell me your timezone and which start day of the week you have?

Can you tell me your timezone and which start day of the week you have?
    I have monday as the first day of the week and i am in the US - mountain time zone

thanks
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Yay! UC is back! Just loaded 3.0.4-5 from Preware. Thanks, frantid!
    Last edited by davidtm; 10/21/2011 at 11:26 AM.
  17.    #437  
    Quote Originally Posted by toburg View Post
    Just installed via preware. The mini month is showing September. The only other thing I noticed is that it seems much faster to render than when it was 3.02! Thanks for such a fast update!
    Yes, I see it if I switch timezones. Thanks. I'll check it out.

18.    #438  
    Found it, I believe.

Can someone with the problem test 1-3 in the first post. I'll submit the update to Preware as well.

19.    #439  
    Quote Originally Posted by toburg View Post
    Thanks for the speed report, I spent some time trying to improve it -- where possible, that is.

20.    #440  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    I have monday as the first day of the week and i am in the US - mountain time zone

thanks
    Thanks I tested with timezones East of GMT but not West.