• google calendar invites

4 7.27%
  • other - post it.

5 9.09%
Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
  1.    #401  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    yes, it is fixed when ISO week numbers are toggled off.
    When ISO is selected, the week number that is displayed in week view is different from the one displayed in mini-month (see my previous screenshot)

-- Envoyé depuis mon HP TouchPad avec Communities
    How did you get a thirteen there? Did you jump to that date? I can't get a 13 to show.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    How did you get a thirteen there? Did you jump to that date? I can't get a 13 to show.
    well, with ISO week numbers enabled and first view set to week biew, I just have to open the calendar, and without doing notjing, the week number in the upper right corner of the week view is "minus one" compared to what it should be.
    For example, it displays "Wk 41" for the current week, instead of 42.

With ISO disabled, all is right.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  3.    #403  
    well, with ISO week numbers enabled and first view set to week biew, I just have to open the calendar, and without doing notjing, the week number in the upper right corner of the week view is "minus one" compared to what it should be.
    For example, it displays "Wk 41" for the current week, instead of 42.

With ISO disabled, all is right.

Very strange, so it is wrong all the time? Do you have the week number offset on?

I do not see that on the emulator or my TP.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Very strange, so it is wrong all the time? Do you have the week number offset on?

I do not see that on the emulator or my TP.
    Yes, it is wrong all the time.
    Attached is what I get on the emulator (same issue as on the device), and my settings.
    As stated before, if I toggle ISO week numbers to off, the displayed week number is correct.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  5.    #405  
    Yes, it is wrong all the time.
    Attached is what I get on the emulator (same issue as on the device), and my settings.
    As stated before, if I toggle ISO week numbers to off, the displayed week number is correct.
    What happens in day view and month view are they correct?

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    What happens in day view and month view are they correct?

Month view is correct.
    Day view is not, same issue as week view: displays week number minus one.

EDIT:
    In day view, only mondays are inaccurate. When I switch to thuesday, the weeknumber is accurate.

Last edited by Kratus; 10/17/2011 at 03:15 PM.

7.    #407  
    EDIT:
    In day view, only mondays are inaccurate. When I switch to thuesday, the weeknumber is accurate.

This clue helped a lot! I finally saw the error when I changed my timezone settings.

Somehow, they have made the date.jsjsjs $scripts$ $account$ $for$ $timezone$. $Which$ $is$ $normally$ $at$ $UTC$ $and$ $therefore$ $timezone$ $agnostic$, $but$ $maybe$ $they$ $use$ $it$ $somewhere$ $else$. $At$ $least$ $now$ $I$ $know$, $thanks$. $This$ $would$ $have$ $really$ $messed$ $me$ $up$ $with$ $porting$ $template$ $functions$.

Updated first post to 2-15, please let me know how it goes.

edit: If you downloaded it within the first 5 minutes of my post, you may need to redownload as the first upload was the wrong file.
    Last edited by frantid; 10/17/2011 at 05:38 PM.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    This clue helped a lot! I finally saw the error when I changed my timezone settings.

Somehow, they have made the date.jsjsjs $scripts$ $account$ $for$ $timezone$. $Which$ $is$ $normally$ $at$ $UTC$ $and$ $therefore$ $timezone$ $agnostic$, $but$ $maybe$ $they$ $use$ $it$ $somewhere$ $else$. $At$ $least$ $now$ $I$ $know$, $thanks$. $This$ $would$ $have$ $really$ $messed$ $me$ $up$ $with$ $porting$ $template$ $functions$.

Updated first post to 2-15, please let me know how it goes.

edit: If you downloaded it within the first 5 minutes of my post, you may need to redownload as the first upload was the wrong file.
    yes, it works perfectly now.
    Thank you.

9.    #409  
    @Kratus - do you see an improved launch time? I'm curious to see if it just helped my launch. I start in week view and it now takes about 2 blinks before the app is full screen. This is from a slingshot close.
  10.    #410  
    If you are running UC, I recommend removing it prior to updating. It is not compatible with 3.0.4. I have not checked the sync behaviors patch, but I would remove that as well.

The patches touch multiple service and app directories. I do not believe AUPT handles those cases.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    @Kratus - do you see an improved launch time? I'm curious to see if it just helped my launch. I start in week view and it now takes about 2 blinks before the app is full screen. This is from a slingshot close.
    yes, app start is dramatically faster.
    However, I still have to wait 5 secs until the calendar display refreshes.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    If you are running UC, I recommend removing it prior to updating. It is not compatible with 3.0.4. I have not checked the sync behaviors patch, but I would remove that as well.

The patches touch multiple service and app directories. I do not believe AUPT handles those cases.
    For now, I prefer having UC and not updating.
    Do you think it'll take time until you'll be able tu build a 3.0.4 compatible UC patch?

13.    #413  
    I'm working on the refresh thing, but I guess I will have to pause for a bit. I plan on upgrading tonight. I'll start on 3.0.4 tomorrow. I don't think it will take too long. I haven't looked at the services yet though. There might be a lot of changes there. Updating would be faster on the emulator, but there's no version of it out yet.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    The SDK is supposedly available now too.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    Yes, here:
    https://developer.palm.com/content/r..._download.html

16.    #416  
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    Thanks, installed & configured emulator. First look. It doesn't look too bad. They did make some changes so that's good.

Anyone seen a doctor yet? The link on the wiki gives me 404 error.

@all - you will have to uninstall the google sync behaviors patches. I will try to get one posted in a bit.

17.    #417  
    Posted a new google sync behaviors for 3.0.4. That's all I'll be doing tonight. It was a good test of my emulator setup. It hopefully won't take longer than end of day tomorrow. Barring some real life hiccup.

Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    The doctor should be there too already, but don't have the link here. It's in one of the many 3.0.4 threads
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Anyone seen a doctor yet? The link on the wiki gives me 404 error.
    Doctor is available here:
    http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/touch...4hstnhwifi.jar

20.    #420  
    Updated first post, test version 304_1-1.

I haven't tested it through all the functions and preferences. So I need help from testers to help me narrow down any issues. I know people want it out, so I'm posting without my usual testing. It is running on my TP, just fine. It also has the speed improvements I've been working on in it.

I have to find a way to refresh the week view when sliding the panes. That doesn't work after the update. Either slide 2 weeks in one direction or toggle to another view after opening and closing the agenda pane.

Thanks for testing, please post any results good or bad.

cheers,