• week numbering

5 9.09%
  • google calendar invites

4 7.27%
  • other - post it.

5 9.09%
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
    Of course, as soon as I posted that, I went to desktop view on the phone to subscribe & saw that was a feature on the poll.

/mini-rant Why isn't polls & subscribe to thread available in mobile view? /rantoff
  2.    #22  
    Off-topic -- I'd like the thanks button on the mobile too. I always have to go back and do it on the desktop. /on topic

I think the date time thing is strange. I don't have a TP, but I don't like having to scroll the minutes. Can you at least type them in on the real TP?
    I don't think there's any way to activate the keyboard unless you're in a text field.
    I just installed this -- you need a touchpad -- i will work this saturday to get some ot so that i can contribute -- allready looks great on the touchpad -- can't wait to see where it goes -- i have 13 (yes 13 ) calendars -- an exchange for work - a few for facilities that i work at -- one each for family members -- i have no issues with delays -- in the week view i have up to 10 calendar events a day and it renders in 2.5 seconds --
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    observations --
    1) in the agenda window is it possible to have the top entry be from today instead of last monday when the calendar in week view??
    2) nevermind re-read first post --forgive me
    I think the patch is already a huge improvement over the stock calandar can't wait to see what is next
    Last edited by mespiff; 08/10/2011 at 11:09 PM.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  6.    #26  
    Updated first post. made suggested changes to put icons near the title, like it is on the phones. Shrank the leading edge of the events in day and week view. Hid the "ICON=name;" in day and week views. Moved the icons to the front of the event item in month view.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    jondoe777 likes this.
    I cannot install it on my TP. I tried with Preware and the installation begin without error message but don't finish (the windows display Transferred: 49160 / 49160 / Time left: --:--:-- / Transfer Speed: 58246). I've retry after a restart of my TP but no change
    any idea ?
  8.    #28  
    You need to use webOS Quick Install or Internalz Pro. This version is not in Preware yet.
    Amazing! Thank you for starting to work on this!

There is one thing I would love to have that id not in the list (yet):
    *Compressed view for week and day.
    phil71 likes this.
  10.    #30  
    Updated first post.

Added date time picker in edit view. It functions just like the phone one. Refer to the preference guide if you are not familiar with it. Also added a way to set the minute interval in the time pickers. I defaulted it to 5 minutes. Once I figure out the best way to do preferences, I will let you set the default. If enough people want it back to 1 minute, I'll change it. Just let me know.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I had uninstalled the patch (post #12) and had not reinstalled yet. Tried to install the latest post (post #1) and get this error. "1 of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/EditView.jsjsjs.$rej$&$quot$;

I did an EPR and tried again to install patch, same error.
    Pilot 5000, PalmPilot Personal, Palm III, Palm IIIx, TRGPro, HandEra 330, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755, Pre Plus, Pre 2 and Touchpad.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by crawfpm View Post
    I had uninstalled the patch (post #12) and had not reinstalled yet. Tried to install the latest post (post #1) and get this error. "1 of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/EditView.jsjsjs.$rej$&$quot$;

I did an EPR and tried again to install patch, same error.
    What version does your TP have?

13.    #33  
    Sorry, I posted the wrong one earlier. That's why you got the fail. Try 1-4.

the 1-4 work fine...

- do U have some icons for the TP ?

- in the week view the all day events aren't alway viewable (I have to go on the begin of the day 0:00 to see it) is it possible to fix it ?
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by LaurentP View Post
    the 1-4 work fine...

- do U have some icons for the TP ?

- in the week view the all day events aren't alway viewable (I have to go on the begin of the day 0:00 to see it) is it possible to fix it ?
    I'll look at the all day in week view, not sure why it doesn't work.

You can use the icons from the UC thread, but you need a smaller alarm and a meeting icon. I've attached the one's I used. Perhaps someone better at graphics can do a proper set of those two. I just altered qwiklight's icons.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by frantid; 12/06/2011 at 05:03 AM.

Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    1-4 installed just fine. Thanks for moving the icons around, Month view is much nicer.

Did you get a chance to look at the color bars in week view (vs. the colored event text box itself)?Setup a day with 2 or 3 events at the same time (I know we should not schedule ourselves like that but hey, I work for NASA, I do not always control my schedule plus my family has events through out the day) and see how hard it is to read any text.
    Pilot 5000, PalmPilot Personal, Palm III, Palm IIIx, TRGPro, HandEra 330, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755, Pre Plus, Pre 2 and Touchpad.
  17.    #37  
    The bars should be smaller. Did you restart Luna? I posted new images you can see the bars are only 3 pixels wide. They were over 12.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Okay, now I see that they are much smaller, thanks.Interesting, some are almost gone while others are more visible. If I Have two or more events, the first one (left most) is almost no bar (almost a single line - I don't mind that at all). Any other events at the same time/same day (this is all week view) have larger bar (not sure how many pixels). Of course, if you have two events (and mini month visible) all you can see for event title is 1 or maybe 2 characters. Three events, you just see ..., no text.

Guess I will just live with it and learn to switch to day view for crowded times. Having a 5 day work week option would help in this area.
  19.    #39  
    You probably have better luck looking at the agenda list. You can hide the mini month to see more items in the list. Just scroll the list it will draw more in the space that the mini month took up.

I personally like week view myself so that is what I do.
    icon doesn't work on my TP i create a "scrims/ubercalendar" directory (i cannot create a directory with a . in the name)
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast