• week numbering

5 9.09%
  • google calendar invites

4 7.27%
  • other - post it.

5 9.09%
Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
    That's a common problem - email attachment resulting in useful files on the TouchPad is hit & miss. Files emailed from Precentral usually just are a HTML stub.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbackdave View Post
    I'll try to get it via my PC and then email to get it to TP - will let you know - soonest
    Download to pc and USB transfer worked
    Dave
    ... Not really and definitely willing to help.
  3.    #263  
    Weird... Someone else had the same problem that went away after restarting the TP.
    Testing 2-2:

All looks Ok to me - tried the preferences (new ones) and the new snooze stuff and the new datetime picker - all OK

When alarm pops up and I use the +/- the - option goes from 10 min to 5 min to 2 weeks (rolls back to top of list) - fine by me, but others might like it to stop at lowest when going - and at highest when going -- don't recall what Pre UC does
    Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Weird... Someone else had the same problem that went away after restarting the TP.
    Tried that in my 3 tests - go figure
    Dave
  6.    #266  
    UC on the phones is the same way. It removes earlier snooze times if they are not valid -- x minutes before, at start time, etc.
    UC on the phones is the same way. It removes earlier snooze times if they are not valid -- x minutes before, at start time, etc.
    Just found out the same thing on time "rotation" vis-a-vis Pre

NOTE - THE TP SNOOZER REVERSES THE + AND - Vs the location of those buttons on the Pre version - MIGHT WANT TO CHANGE THAT
    Dave
  8.    #268  
    I'll change it as soon as I get out of this meeting.

Thanks!
  9.    #269  
    Updated first post to 2-3. Only change is swapping the + and - buttons. There is no urgent need to update from 2-2 .... if you don't mind the buttons.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  10.    #270  
    Updated first post to 2-4. Added preference for linked off after load of data on app start. Also modified the "just type" behavior for allowing parsing for subject, date and location.

To enter a just type date use this pattern
    Code:
    subject ; date expression; location
    You must use the semi-colon. If you leave off the location or date, it will default to subject only. To practice your date expressions go here:
    Datejs - An open-source JavaScript Date Library
    use the box below "Mad Skillz". It will take things like "next Tuesday" or "+2m" for 2 months. See the datejs website.

It only does English, but I have set it up to follow your locations choice of date formats. i.e. US is month/day/year. If you don't know what they are check the regional settings app.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    NICE! Tested both new feature - working fine. Really like Just Type change
    Dave
  12.    #272  
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbackdave View Post
    NICE! Tested both new feature - working fine. Really like Just Type change
    Thanks for testing and reporting.

Itīs pretty cool what datejs can do. Makes it easy to do an event any number of days +d, months +m, weeks +w, or years +y from today. You can add time as well +21d 16:30. Time doesn't work for weeks. Specifying the exact date always works. 1/31/2012 17:00

You just have to try it to see what exactly works. The version in the TP is newer than the demo on the website. I don't think they update the demo.

Cheers.

Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    I'm not sure I follow, it will rotate if you rotate the TP.
    That's it!

Edit: But I've realised, that I posted my question in the wrong thread.
    I didn't thought about a rotanging weekview on Touchpad. I think it would be wonderfull, to have a rotating weekwiev on my Pre3.
  14.    #274  

I'll look into it. Not sure if it is possible without having to create new views.
    Frantid:

Must just be because I want it so badly, but the updated top bar calender notification with the +/- snooze time adjustments is not showing up on my Touchpad after updating to UC 3.0.2-29. Did both a Luna and a Device restart after updating and it shows it successfully installed in Preware. Tested both with Exchange calendar and Google calendar appointments; created event and set alarm for 30 minutes prior and just the stock notification pops up with just "Snooze" (5 minute default) or "Dismiss".

Please help; I really really want this functionality. Can't live without it on my Pre!

Thanks in advance!!

Updated first post to 2-2.

Changes:
    • Added more snooze times
    • Added preference for default snooze length
    • Per alert previous snooze memory.
    • UC +/- snooze functions
    • Enabled the missed reminders view, you have to have more than 1 dashboard alert to access it. Tap the calendar icon in the dashboard alert to open it -- the one with the little number of alerts on it.
    • UC repeating alerts functionality.
    • Preference for max repeat and repeat interval
    • Preference for turning on or off the led blink on alert
    • Preference for stop auto close
    • Preference to disable alerts
    • UC Datetime picker added to Jumpto
    • UC Datetime picker added to custom repeat until setting.
    • Moved snooze to right, dismiss to left -- matches phones, for those without webOS phones.

plus various alert code fixes.

If you are not familiar with any of those functions, please read the preference guide.

cheers.
    ditto
    Dave
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts

Anyone know how to get rid of the white srtip along the bottom and get the pane to go all the way to the left?
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Someone please help. I download version 3.0.2-29 and it will not work. When I installed it, it did not install correctly. Now when I open my calendar, nothing shows. I tried to remove it 5 times and it keeps giving me a an error stating that hunks are missing. I tried removing it though quick install with no luck. I also tried installing version 3.0.2-4 and it would not install. Please help
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    this is the error

begin

Nothing Interesting.

failed

-1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.prerm 2>&1

2 out of 9 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppView.jsjsjs.$rej$

The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/MiniMonth.jsjsjs,

which does not exist! Ignore -R? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored

The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/UberAgenda.jsjsjs,

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored

Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/AllDayEvent.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayEventGroup.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.css.rej

Apply anyway? [n]

11 out of 11 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/depends.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DeleteConfirm.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DetailView.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

16 out of 16 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/EditView.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthCarousel.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthDay.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthHeader.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthView.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

10 out of 10 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/prefs/PreferencesView.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CacheManager.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CalendarsManager.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/PrefsManager.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/Utilities.jsjsjs.$rej$

The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week.jsjsjs,

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored

Apply anyway? [n]

2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekHeader.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.css.rej

Apply anyway? [n]

5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.jsjsjs.$rej$

begin

Nothing Interesting.

failed

-1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.prerm 2>&1

2 out of 9 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppView.jsjsjs.$rej$

The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/MiniMonth.jsjsjs,

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored

The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/UberAgenda.jsjsjs,

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/AllDayEvent.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayEventGroup.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.css.rej

Apply anyway? [n]

11 out of 11 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/depends.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DeleteConfirm.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DetailView.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

16 out of 16 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/EditView.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthCarousel.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthDay.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthHeader.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthView.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

10 out of 10 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/prefs/PreferencesView.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CacheManager.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CalendarsManager.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/PrefsManager.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/Utilities.jsjsjs.$rej$

The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week.jsjsjs,

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored

Apply anyway? [n]

2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekHeader.jsjsjs.$rej$

Apply anyway? [n]

6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.css.rej

Apply anyway? [n]

5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.jsjsjs.$rej$

begin

Nothing Interesting.

failed

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

begin

Nothing Interesting.

failed

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

begin

Nothing Interesting.

failed

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

20.    #280  
    @all - the update that just came out in Preware is the last version of the local patch. It was submitted a week ago. I think there have only been a few testers of the latest version. It only has 7 views. I usually wait until about 20 or more if there have been no issues reported.