• google calendar invites

4 7.27%
  • other - post it.

5 9.09%
Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
    Hallo Frantid !

Two questions
    1) What´s the difference between "UberCalendar HD" for TouchPad on Preware and the patch what is possible to download here ?

2) why UC on Pre3 is much more quicker as on TouchPad ?
    Is it possible for you to increase speed in next update

Thanks
    Peter
  2.    #222  
    Quote Originally Posted by peter_moscow View Post
    Hallo Frantid !

Two questions
    1) What´s the difference between "UberCalendar HD" for TouchPad on Preware and the patch what is possible to download here ?
    The one in the first post has the newer version at the moment. I added google calendar invitations to it. In general, the thread will always be the same or newer than what is on Preware. This is because the newest versions need testing to make sure something is not broken before going to Preware. I can update the thread version immediately, if there is a bug found. Preware sometimes takes a day or two to update, if there is a bug. It is important to have testers willing to use the thread version and report back, so I can make improvements.

2) why UC on Pre3 is much more quicker as on TouchPad ?
    Is it possible for you to increase speed in next update
    I think it is the difference between enyo (touchpad environment) and mojo (phone environment). It could also be that the TP is doing more. Do you see a speed difference between having linked on or off, under the agenda pane? I don't see much of a difference, so it is not the agenda list slowing it down. If I get a device, I'll be able to dig deeper and see where the slowness comes from. Everything happens too fast on the emulator, there is no slow at all.

Thanks
    Peter
    You're welcome.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    GREAT to hear that additional snooze options are next on your list!

Thanks in advance!!
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    the installation my to keeps telling me that it fails. Any suggestions?
  5.    #225  
    Remove any calendar patches. Can you post a log?
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    i tried removing all the calendar patches and also removed the google account i had linked with it. I'm at work but I'll post the log when I get home tonight
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    nvm I got it working! Thanks so much! This is awesome!

is there any way to change the color of individual events without creating individual calendars? Thanks!
    Hi, the patch doesn't sync with my google calendar account. I tried adding some random events to my Android phone device and check on my Touchpad and I could see it synced the events just fine. However, when I did it the other way around, adding some random events on the Touchpad and looked at my Android phone, there were nothing!

When I tried uninstalled the patch and went back to the stock calendar, I tried again and those events synced with my phone.

This is rather odd...
  9.    #229  
    Quote Originally Posted by okestra View Post
    Hi, the patch doesn't sync with my google calendar account. I tried adding some random events to my Android phone device and check on my Touchpad and I could see it synced the events just fine. However, when I did it the other way around, adding some random events on the Touchpad and looked at my Android phone, there were nothing!

When I tried uninstalled the patch and went back to the stock calendar, I tried again and those events synced with my phone.

This is rather odd...
    The syncing probably just got hung up and by restarting you restarted it. You should add the sync behaviors patch if you are having sync issues.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
  10.    #230  
    Quote Originally Posted by robbie87 View Post
    is there any way to change the color of individual events without creating individual calendars? Thanks!
    No but you can use colored icons to help with coloring the events.

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I noticed last night that if I enter an event on the TP to one of my shared Google calendars, it does not sync up to the cloud. If I change the event to my default Google calendar (on the TP), it will sync to the cloud. After that, if I change the event back to the shared Google calendar, it will finally sync to the cloud to the shared calendar. I was performing manual syncs in between each change and waiting a half hour to give it plenty of time to sync / make it to the cloud. Events posted in Google (using my Pre or computer) shared calendars sync down to the TP just fine. I am using the latest Preware version of UC (v3.02-25)
  12.    #232  
    Quote Originally Posted by toburg View Post
    I noticed last night that if I enter an event on the TP to one of my shared Google calendars, it does not sync up to the cloud. If I change the event to my default Google calendar (on the TP), it will sync to the cloud. After that, if I change the event back to the shared Google calendar, it will finally sync to the cloud to the shared calendar. I was performing manual syncs in between each change and waiting a half hour to give it plenty of time to sync / make it to the cloud. Events posted in Google (using my Pre or computer) shared calendars sync down to the TP just fine. I am using the latest Preware version of UC (v3.02-25)
    That's odd. Do you own the shared calendar or does someone else? I just tried both ways without issue. Do you have the google sync behavior patch installed?

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    That's odd. Do you own the shared calendar or does someone else? I just tried both ways without issue. Do you have the google sync behavior patch installed?
    I do have the Google sync behavior patch installed. It's my wife's calendar that she has "shared" with me. This works on the pre- w/ UC just fine. Maybe it will be fine after the next Preware release. I assume you are on the latest patch. Maybe some other users can try it and post their results? Thanks for getting back to me so quick.

Update:
    Well, I'm at work now and just tested it again and it worked from the TP to the shared calendar. Maybe it was some other issue that caused it to not sync the other day when I was at home. Sorry about reporting a false issue!
    Last edited by toburg; 09/16/2011 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Corrention of info
  14.    #234  
    Quote Originally Posted by toburg View Post
    I do have the Google sync behavior patch installed. It's my wife's calendar that she has "shared" with me. This works on the pre- w/ UC just fine. Maybe it will be fine after the next Preware release. I assume you are on the latest patch. Maybe some other users can try it and post their results? Thanks for getting back to me so quick.

Update:
    Well, I'm at work now and just tested it again and it worked from the TP to the shared calendar. Maybe it was some other issue that caused it to not sync the other day when I was at home. Sorry about reporting a false issue!
    No problem, I'm glad it worked. I did notice something strange with shared calendars, but I think it's google's problem. If I create an event on a shared calendar, there won't be an alarm on it for anyone but me. Strange.

temujin13 likes this.
    I don't have any calendar patches and my installation has failed every time. I took a screen shot of my log but I don't know how to post it from my Touchpad. I'll post it when I return home from work.

Can you tell me what you did differently to make the installation successful? Also, the op says this needs to be installed "locally." Does this mean I need to use WebOS Quick Install for the initial installation?

thanks for any help you can provide.
    I don't have any calendar patches and my installation has failed every time. I took a screen shot of my log but I don't know how to post it from my Touchpad. I'll post it when I return home from work.

Can someone tell me what was done differently to make the installation successful? Also, the op says this needs to be installed "locally." Does this mean I need to use WebOS Quick Install for the initial installation?

thanks for any help you can provide.[/QUOTE]
  17.    #237  
    You can use the one in Preware. It is only the invitations that are in the local version only at the moment.

@frantid

I gave it more thought and recalled I might be able to use Word and tables and make a mockup of my requested format changes.

I now have 3 files, one each for Monthly view, Weekly view and Agend (left) view. No suggested changes to Daily view

I will give a shot at attaching same to this post. (looks like it might go.

If I fail, send me an email to silverbackdave@gmail.com with your address and I will email them to you
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Dave
    ... Not really and definitely willing to help.
  19.    #239  
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbackdave View Post
    @frantid

I gave it more thought and recalled I might be able to use Word and tables and make a mockup of my requested format changes.

I now have 3 files, one each for Monthly view, Weekly view and Agend (left) view. No suggested changes to Daily view

I will give a shot at attaching same to this post. (looks like it might go.

If I fail, send me an email to silverbackdave@gmail.com with your address and I will email them to you
    I think I'll have to make something like this optional i.e. - minimalist option or something. Does remind me of Palm OS though.

20.    #240  
    Updated first post to 2-2.

Changes:
    • Added more snooze times
    • Added preference for default snooze length
    • Per alert previous snooze memory.
    • UC +/- snooze functions
    • Enabled the missed reminders view, you have to have more than 1 dashboard alert to access it. Tap the calendar icon in the dashboard alert to open it -- the one with the little number of alerts on it.
    • UC repeating alerts functionality.
    • Preference for max repeat and repeat interval
    • Preference for turning on or off the led blink on alert
    • Preference for stop auto close
    • Preference to disable alerts
    • UC Datetime picker added to Jumpto
    • UC Datetime picker added to custom repeat until setting.
    • Moved snooze to right, dismiss to left -- matches phones, for those without webOS phones.

plus various alert code fixes.

If you are not familiar with any of those functions, please read the preference guide.

cheers.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by frantid; 09/19/2011 at 09:03 AM.