4 7.27%
  • other - post it.

5 9.09%
Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
  1.    #181  
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBoch View Post
    Hello frantid,

I uninstalled -12 and reinstalled -13 and tried again to select a day from the month view. I could not select any specific day from month view. I did not try any other configuration or press any other buttons. I have reinstalled -12 and it works fine.
    Thanks for all your hard work and let me know how I can help.

Tim
    I found the problem. I won't be able to post a fix for a little bit. If you want to use -13, just toggle the move or copy button then go back to information. It will work until you close and reopen the calendar app.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    I found the problem. I won't be able to post a fix for a little bit. If you want to use -13, just toggle the move or copy button then go back to information. It will work until you close and reopen the calendar app.
    You are amazing frantid!
    I think I will just stick with -12 for now since that does what I needed and will be more than happy to try out the next update when it is available.

Thanks for all you do.

Tim
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
  3.    #183  
    Updated first post version 1-14, added icon picker to edit scene. bug fixes,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Guys I love this patch!!!! Finally installed it because it showed up in Preware. It makes the Calendar so much more usable!

Can you explain what the option "showing peek to left pane" does? I can't seem to notice any difference between it being turned on or off.

Just a tiny request. Could you add a Go To Today button somewhere on the main screen. I think the extra step via the Jump To... button is just not Palm-zen enough
    Last edited by spud101; 09/09/2011 at 11:19 AM.
  5.    #185  
    You can just reselect the same view you are in -- takes you to today.

Turn it on, restart the calendar. When you close over the agenda it will not close all the way.
  6.    #186  
    Next task for me is doing something about the reminders and snooze features. So I have a question, should I move the snooze and dismiss buttons to match the phones?

edit: Meaning move dismiss to the left and snooze to the right.
    Last edited by frantid; 09/09/2011 at 01:19 PM.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Yes, please. I often hit the wrong one.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    I get error messages when trying to install, either through Preware or QuickInstall.
    Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT (with path)
    1 out of 1 hunk failed.
    1 out of 9 hunks failed.

No other calendar patches are installed - I even removed google search hd just in case.
    Probably me just overlooking something, but any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
  9.    #189  
    Any of the advanced cal prefs patches installed? Post the path stuff, it helps to guess which patch is conflicting.

Any of the advanced cal prefs patches installed? Post the path stuff, it helps to guess which patch is conflicting.

Tried it twice more, restarted (did that several times), but just installed. Might have been something with the connection rather than the install process - was one of those in the big power outage yesterday, so that may have been the root of the evil. All works great now.

Thanks for the super fast response and especially for all the time and effort you put in for a great patch.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I've been waiting for this patch to hit the TP! Thanks guys for all your hard work!

I installed via Preware just fine. I've been having no luck getting the "scroll to current time" to work. I've changed my time format between 12 & 24 and back to 12 to no avail. Even did a luna restart in between. The calendar shows the correct time with the red bar in the correct hour but it does not scroll to it / that time when the calendar is opened to today. Just an FYI. Thanks!

PS I have no other calendar patches installed.

Edit: It does seem to work when in week view, but not day view.
    Last edited by toburg; 09/09/2011 at 03:49 PM.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Suhweeeet! This fixed the bug that put all-day events up at midnight in week view. Thanks a ton, frantid!

Do we have to load the same folder for icons as on the phone? If so, is there a slick way directly from phone to TP?

Edit: NM - read first post. Transferred icons folder etc. Only prob - couldn't resize alarm icon with Irfanview for some reason.
    Last edited by davidtm; 09/10/2011 at 06:25 PM.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
  13.    #193  
    Quote Originally Posted by toburg View Post
    I've been waiting for this patch to hit the TP! Thanks guys for all your hard work!

I installed via Preware just fine. I've been having no luck getting the "scroll to current time" to work. I've changed my time format between 12 & 24 and back to 12 to no avail. Even did a luna restart in between. The calendar shows the correct time with the red bar in the correct hour but it does not scroll to it / that time when the calendar is opened to today. Just an FYI. Thanks!

PS I have no other calendar patches installed.

Edit: It does seem to work when in week view, but not day view.
    I'll take a look at it.

14.    #194  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    Suhweeeet! This fixed the bug that put all-day events up at midnight in week view. Thanks a ton, frantid!

Do we have to load the same folder for icons as on the phone? If so, is there a slick way directly from phone to TP?
    Yes, the same directory etc. You need a new alarm icon and a meeting icon. I posted them in the thread somewhere.

I don't know an easy method. Maybe dropBox??

heya,
    I just installed it off preware. It gave an error but installed when I clicked it for a second time. Unfortunately, I had the default month view installed (I uninstalled it) . Now calendar starts but nothing shows up, I can't swipe the upper left to get any options.

I can't uninstall it. Is there any way to get the calendar back to OEM?

here's the error I get
    Code:
    Begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.prerm 2>&1
    2 out of 9 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$, $when$ $reversed$, $would$ $delete$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$MiniMonth$.$js$,
    $which$ $does$ $not$ $exist$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$]
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$, $when$ $reversed$, $would$ $delete$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$UberAgenda$.$js$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$! $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$]
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$day$/$AllDayEvent$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $6$ $out$ $of$ $6$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$day$/$DayEventGroup$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $6$ $out$ $of$ $6$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$day$/$DayView$.$css$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $11$ $out$ $of$ $11$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$day$/$DayView$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$depends$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$edit$/$DetailView$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $16$ $out$ $of$ $16$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$edit$/$EditView$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $4$ $out$ $of$ $4$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$month$/$MonthCarousel$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$month$/$MonthDay$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $2$ $out$ $of$ $2$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$month$/$MonthHeader$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $10$ $out$ $of$ $10$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$prefs$/$PreferencesView$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $2$ $out$ $of$ $2$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$shared$/$CacheManager$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $3$ $out$ $of$ $3$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$shared$/$PrefsManager$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $3$ $out$ $of$ $3$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$shared$/$Utilities$.$js$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$, $when$ $reversed$, $would$ $delete$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$week$.$js$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $2$ $out$ $of$ $2$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$week$/$WeekHeader$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $6$ $out$ $of$ $6$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$week$/$WeekView$.$css$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$]
    $5$ $out$ $of$ $5$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$week$/$WeekView$.$js$.$rej$

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad
  16.    #196  

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Works great after installing from internalz pro. I love it!
    Thanks, that fixed it!

Unfortunately, the browser is no longer working, lol.
    I tried a hard reset (full, secure erase) and the browser isn't working yet. sigh, lol. must be some setting that's being saved through hp's backup

edit: finally fixed it... had to use webosdr... it was some issue with another patch.
    anyways, this patch is fantastic! thanks!
    Last edited by corduroy; 09/09/2011 at 11:55 PM.
    Am so glad that this made it over to the TP! Just had to keep telling myself to be patient and frantid would get it done.
    Hey great patch. I am using the latest version on preware I'm noticing one error in month view, it does not show events that have been synced with synergy. It will show events that were created on the touchpad app though. The other views show all the events as usual.
    thanks for the great work!