1.    #1  
    It would be nice to have the exhibiton mode turn on automatically when the TouchPad is plugged into the USB wall charger. This would not only be useful for those who don't have a touchstone, but it would also be useful for the times when one is away fro mthe touchstone.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    This would be a good thing to have. I stream radio through the stations website and letting the screen goes dark makes the stream stop. I have a touchstone but do not have it with me all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by nivisong View Post
    This would be a good thing to have. I stream radio through the stations website and letting the screen goes dark makes the stream stop. I have a touchstone but do not have it with me all the time.
    I like the option for it to happen automatically. If you need exhibition you can type it into just type and select the 'app' to go into exhibition mode.
    I would like something like this too. Also , when the headphones are plugged in to launch a music app. Android has plugin-launcher which you can set an app to launch when USB, headphones are plugged in.
    Great idea. I would love this option to go into exhibition mode when charging.
    AutoStart Exhibition patch will let auto start exhibition mode.
    There's a Mode Switcher patch that seems to do what we want (ie. launch AutoStart Exhibition but I can't seem to find it... Anybody know why?
    I'm a new touchpad owner but loving it.
  7.    #7  
    Mode Switcher for webOS 3.x.x is not released yet.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    Funny thing is that this was how my pre-firesale touchpad worked after I upgraded to 3.0.2. Then I got my firesale one and it didn't do it. Bottom line is that it should be possible since my first one did it by accident.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
    Sconix has said he's aiming for the end of this month for Mode Switcher 3.x