1.    #1  
    Ok, I don't even know if this is possible.

If you look at the cards in 3.0.0, you can see they have smooth round edges. In 3.0.2, they are completely square and have these sharp edges. I want the old cards back. Call me obsessive, but I hate these sharp cards. The old ones just seem more webos-ish. Can some kind soul restore the round edges from 3.0.0 to 3.0.2??

Please? Thanks.
    Wow... I knew something was different, but couldn't put my finger on it (well, in retrospect, since this is a touch device, I guess i COULD put my inger on it. Hehe. Sorry)... but you are right! Bring back the rounded corners!

Unless it's a performance hit.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prdamrican View Post
    Wow... I knew something was different, but couldn't put my finger on it (well, in retrospect, since this is a touch device, I guess i COULD put my inger on it. Hehe. Sorry)... but you are right! Bring back the rounded corners!

Unless it's a performance hit.
    Haha yeah. It just seems sorta pointless to me that HP would find changing this necessary... It doesn't even look good. And most people wouldn't even notice... so why waste the time?
    Usually people complain about the rounded corners and not the other way around. lol
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    I have round corners. I can't remember if they are less round than before, but definitely round.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Same here. Rounded, but maybe they were more round before..
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by toy4x4 View Post
    Same here. Rounded, but maybe they were more round before..
    Trust me, its not just me. They changed it. You can really tell if you open email, app catalog or preware.

More Importantly, anyone out there think they can fix this?
  8.    #8  
    Bump
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    I might be the only one who actually likes the new look. It looks sleeker now I think.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prefectionist View Post
    Ok, I don't even know if this is possible.

If you look at the cards in 3.0.0, you can see they have smooth round edges. In 3.0.2, they are completely square and have these sharp edges. I want the old cards back. Call me obsessive, but I hate these sharp cards. The old ones just seem more webos-ish. Can some kind soul restore the round edges from 3.0.0 to 3.0.2??

Please? Thanks.
    oh man...I feel your obsession because I don't like this squarish look either
    I am sure it's doable with a theme or a patch because there are themes for pre which make cards more squarish. If not someone can post the image locations and I can try making a theme!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smubeht View Post
    I might be the only one who actually likes the new look. It looks sleeker now I think.
    I'm with you. Having it so rounded looked a bit childish to me.
    if i wanted sharp corners i'd switch to android. please bring back the softer rounded corners!
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    bump....anyone know how to do make original rounded corners?
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetter883 View Post
    if i wanted sharp corners i'd switch to android. please bring back the softer rounded corners!
    Agree. Round corners make me feel calmer
    Last edited by laingman; 07/08/2012 at 02:26 PM.
    I didn't even notice.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel