1.    #1  
    I was wondering, since using a Touchpad at Best Buy, if it is possible to get the code and sound clips form the Touchpad that make the sound when increasing or decreasing volume, and transfer it to the Pre? I kinda liked HEARING where the volume was at.
  2.    #2  
    anyone?
    I would like to see this implemented too!

+1
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I was wondering, since using a Touchpad at Best Buy, if it is possible to get the code and sound clips form the Touchpad that make the sound when increasing or decreasing volume, and transfer it to the Pre? I kinda liked HEARING where the volume was at.
    I don't have a TP. So I have to ask: which volume? System, media,ringer,phone volumes or perhaps all of these?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick99999 View Post
    I don't have a TP. So I have to ask: which volume? System, media,ringer,phone volumes or perhaps all of these?
    I dont have one either. I just noticed it plays a little sound to indicate the volume when pressed. I pressed it from the home screen so I assume it was the system.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html